You Trained These Lips When They Were Champs

Login.12

Powerspace opens up for CiWWAF, and I kinda can't help but notice... Alec has sex hair! It's amazing. And he does a lot of jupming around too; he's pretty active at shows. I've never seen them in concert before, but I've heard the music; They're FBR alums like my boys. (FBR, for the underprivileged, is Fueled By Ramen, the record label that signed CiWWAF, Fall Out Boy, Panic At The Disco, and of course Powerspace.) They open with Dancing in the Future, Move on to Powerspace Snap Bracelet, then play Quarantine My Heart (Baby), and then Prologue: Adam Beckett, and finally close with Be Aggressive. Be Aggressive is my favorite out of all of their songs! I vaguely remember telling Alec that when we were on the tour bus, before we did the whole truth-or-dare thing, but whatever.

But during the entire performance of Quarantine My Heart, I notice that he's looking at me. Well, then again, he may be staring at the girl to my left who looks like she's about to throw her panties at Max. And if she throws said panties at my Jeff (or any of the other guys!) I will go fucking primeval on her ass. And Chloe would back me up, too- she's on my right. I'm sure by now she and Dave have something... at least I'd figure from that makeout session in the tour bus.

Then CiWWAF comes on, and I practically all but explode with pride. Because Jeff... Well, he's staring at me too. And I know he's not staring at the panties girl, because during Safe Ride, he mouths the words- I know he's not singing them, because Dave's the backup vocals and besides, there's no sound from his mic- and sways slightly. (Which, I would imagine, must be difficult to do when one is playing a guitar.

After the song, I do the whole scream-I-LOVE-YOU-really-loud-to-the-band-members thing that the teenies do, and I laugh a little because.. well, two reasons. One; it's just so unlike me. Two; it actually means something. But when I scream it, some indie looking girl behind me shouts in my ear, "I bet they don't love you back!"

"Hey, how much you wanna bet, indie-girl?" I shout back at her.

"How much you got?"

"Nothing, but seeing as I'd win this bet, I don't need any!"

"How do you figure?" She yells, sounding cocky.

I look at her, right in the eyes, and smirk. "Want proof?" She nods, not taking her eyes away from mine for even a second. Chloe, I can see out of the corner of my eye, is starting to look kinda p.o.'ed.

"Who the hell are you, and WHY are you bothering my friend?" Chloe asks menacingly as indie-girl starts opening her mouth to argue with me some more.

"Dude, fucking chill out! What's your deal?" indie-girl yells at Chloe. Oh, not good. Must prepare to hold Chloe back. 'Cause, well.. Chloe? She doesn't "chill out."

"Do you want to know what my middle name is?" indie-girl asks out of the blue, trying to sound all scary and stuff.

We give her looks that scream, Why would we care?

"It's bitch," she spits at us. Now comes the restraining-Chloe thing. Because I know this girl needs a beating, but she's like, fifteen. Her mom can take care of that. And I know that if I don't hold Chloe back, she's gonna start a fucking moshpit. And CiWWAF, bless their hearts, is not moshpit music. That's more like, A7X or Mudvayne. Not CiWWAF. But whatever. Even if they were, my dress would so not be up for it.

Onstage, Jeff takes hs guitar off and hands it to Shaant, and jumps offstage. He leans on the fence that separates us from them, and says, "Chloe, please don't start trouble, or the guards won't let you backstage later. And May-ann, thanks for holding her off. See you after the show, babe." He winks at me, blows a kiss, and goes back onstage.

I look at indie-girl and beam. "Pay up," I say simply. She just gawks at me and backs down.

X

After the show, I pat indie-girl on the head and thank her for making a fool of herself, then go backstage where Jeff greets me with a kiss and a "What the fuck was that all about?"

"Oh, indie-girl decided to be a smart-ass and bet me that you guys didn't think of me as more than a crazed teenie fangirl. Thenks for proving her wrong, bay-bee," I finish, giving him a quick kiss.

"It makes sense, but like I said, if you guys start riots, you won't be allowed backstage ever again. Or, for that matter, onstage.. if the chance reveals itself. Either of you."

"This would be the part where I blame it on Chloe," I say, nodding at my best friend, who is swapping an enormous quantity of saliva with Dave. "But you have to give me merits for holding her off. It's close to impossible to restrain that girl when she feels the unconditional need to beat the crap out of someone, and decides to open up a can of whup-ass."

"It seemed so, I did see a lot of struggling. Anyway, so let's go sit with the guys and hang out."

"I would desperately love to, but I have to confront Alec... on a private matter," I add when he starts looking like he's going to ask to come with. "Does anyone have an idea of where Alec might be?"

Dave breaks from his passionate embrace (I roll my eyes) with Chloe, and points in the direction of the street. "That way, and then left, and you'll see their van." He goes back to the makeout session. I thank him, and start walking away. I stop about ten feet ahead, turn, and go back and give Jeff a kiss to reassure him.

Then, I actually do leave.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am SO SORRY for not updating!! ahh! i really hope you guys can forgive me!
i got grounded, then I started school, then I kinda only had an hour or less of internets a day. for like two days out of the entire week of school i've had so far. So I'll toss in a couple more parts today, since I have more time =D
kind of like, retribution for my catastrophic failure. (please don't ask about the catastrophic failure thing, it's an inside joke with me and a buddy =D)
so, found out someone likes me and wants to go out with me =D
deets in the next chappie! <3
sorry again for not updating =O

COMMENTS = RATINGS = LOVE!!

XXOO
BRENDYNnotdead?

ps. Chloe, did you like the "swapping an enormous quantity of saliva with Dave" part?