You Trained These Lips When They Were Champs

Login.15

Shaant claps his hands and shouts, "Okay!" which makes everyone jump out of their skin. "Girlies, boys, gather 'round." We do, and he continues. "All right, so while you girls were out talking and doing your girl-thing, we were having a conversation of our own. Tom?"

"Mmmhm. Well, Shaant here had this brilliant idea. Okay, since you guys live alone, and have... well, no offense, but no social lives-" (Chloe interjects, "Hey! I resent that!" and Dave rolls his eyes, smiling) "Okay, Chloe, you represent that." He laughs. "We all agreed that you girls should come on the rest of our tour with us."

The girls look like they're about to explode.

" 'Scuse us, we kinda need to leave the room again real quick," May-ann says, trying to hold in a scream. They leave and a moment later, we hear the screams they were withholding. They come back a couple seconds later, and Chloe says, "Okay, we're done. You were saying?"

Dave replies, "If you guys wanna come with us on our tour, then, we'll escort you to your respective homes to pack up some bags and toss 'em in the van, 'cause we gotta be in Oregon tomorrow morning." The girls look stunned, then they look at each other, then back at us. "Let's go!" they blurt in unison, motioning for us to come with.

"Um..." I point out. "We kinda don't know where you live."

"Okay, then take the van and follow us! My place first," May-ann says, and she and Chloe leave.

I turn to the guys and say, "I volunteer to drive."

They just roll their eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
good god, this is short =O

Anyway, i have a curiosity issue. yesterday I waslistening to Navigate Me, and i noticed a whisper in the right speaker. has anyone taken the time to figure out what they're saying? if you have, can someone please tell me what it is that... um, whoever that person is... is saying.
please =D

COMMENTS = RATINGS = LOVE!!

XXOO
BRENDYNnotdead?