You Trained These Lips When They Were Champs

Login.20

deadxnotxsleeping: Hey, how's it going, May-hemAnnie?

May-hemAnnie: Well, and yourself?

deadxnotxsleeping: Quite nicely.

Somebody's been watching too much Dr. Horrible. Dead not sleeping?

May-hemAnnie: Hate to cut it short, really do, but someone's slandering me all over the interwebs and I need to attend to it.

deadxnotxsleeping: Hope you get it all sorted out.

May-hemAnnie: Thank you... and I desperately hope so too.

I take another look at the author of the article. Her username is Coraxcore. Why do indie kids feel the insuppressable urge to put xcore after their names? That, I guess, is something I'll never understand. Anyways, that means her name is probably Cora.

So, let's ponder. What shall I say?Oh, yeah, hey, that journal you posted about Jeff Czum and his "seductress"? Yeah, that's me. Nope. Bitchy much?You don't even know May-ann or Jeff, why are you getting in their business? Sounds good, I guess... but still nope.

I sigh and my fingers start a-tickin', forming a response that sounds oddly like both of my ideas combined.

"Hey, about that May-ann girl. You said to contact you with any information? I have some. IT'S ME. Check the photos if you don't believe me. Confirming your suspicions, yes, I am dating Jeff. But you should probably stay out of our business if you don't want a case of stalking on your hands. Now, I'm touring with them, but by the time I get back to washington, I don't want to hear about you or from you. In fact, your best bet would be to just flee the state.

Otherwise, I will find you.

Oh, don't worry, I won't kill you, or even hurt you. But we will have a nice sit-down-and-talk about privacy.

<3 May-ann

P.S. By the way, that's how my name is spelled.


I smile, click send, and get back to business. To the chatmobile, Robin!
♠ ♠ ♠
OHMYGODTWENTY!!!!!

WOOOO!!!!!
let's effing party. huge milestone. First double digits, now twenty parts? SO PROUD OF ME!!!

By the way, the reference of deadxnotxsleeping belongs to Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog, which trust me is not as lame as it sounds. Watch it if you have about a spare hour.

Neil Patrick Harris is in it =]]] I love his acting!

and also, if you finish DHS-AB and have the rest of the hour to spare (and you should have about ten more minutes unless something goes wrong), watch this. The narrator is me.