You Trained These Lips When They Were Champs

Login.22

She must be online. I didn't even send that five minutes ago, and I already have a reply.

"Okay, bullcrap, you're not dating. It'd be in the tabloids if that were true." Denial much? The tabloids only follow people like Britney Spears and them people. "And I believe that you're her, but I'm probably not gonna 'stay out of your business,' like you said, because you're really not scary enough to get me to back down. So, I'm just gonna say it's been great, but you're not worth it. Bye! </3
Coraxcore"


I pound my fist on the breakfast bar of the bus. "THAT STUPID GIRL! ARGHHHH!!!"

"Now what?" Chloe asks nonchalantly, not even looking up from her laptop screen. (We're interwebs addicts... the first step is admitting you have a problem.)

"Indie-girl responded." I read it aloud to her.

"Yup, she's a hobag. Good call."

"Okay, what happened, babe?" Jeff asks, all concerned and frantic. He's fresh out of the shower. Oooh.

"Stupid girl from the show replied to my message." I turn the laptop screen in his direction and he reads it.

"What business does she have saying stuff like that? This will get to be... tedious." He groans.

"You know what, I'm not even gonna reply to her. Be the bigger person and whatnot.

"Good choice, bay-bee," Chloe says, giving me thumbs up.

I don't delete it, but I go back to the message board.

deadxnotxsleeping: Did you get everything sorted out?

Coraxcore: Okay, so, updates on the Jeff Czum situation.

May-hemAnnie: What situation, exactly? I'm totally lost.

Coraxcore: Seriously, shut up. Noone wants to talk to you.

May-hemAnnie: Really? What if I don't? Are you going to strangle me over the interwebs? Haha, yeah, totally believing it.

Coraxcore: I'm not kidding, nobody wants to hear you.

May-hemAnnie: Oh, by the way, I'm an admin.

Coraxcore: Yeah right.

May-hemAnnie: Jeez, what's with you and the denial thing? I am an admin, and I am with Jeff. Start believing it, because you'll get proven wrong someday. And oh yeah, I can cite you for harassment too.

Coraxcore: Oh, and who was telling me to flee the state before you got back from California?

May-hemAnnie: Me. =]

May-hemAnnie [admin] has logged off.

I log back in as 'hidden.'

deadxnotxsleeping: She sure showed you, with the whole admin thing.

Coraxcore: Stay out of it, nobody was talking to you.

deadxnotxsleeping: Au contraire, she was talking to me. Then you came and interrupted... and verbally abused one of the most well-liked admins here.

deadxnotxsleeping: Incidentally, I could also cite you for harassment if she doesn't.

Coraxcore has logged off.

May-hemAnnie [admin] is no longer hidden.


deadxnotxsleeping: Okay, lost here. I thought you logged off.

May-hemAnnie: Best trick ever, log out and then log back in as hidden. Then you can see everything people say about you, without them knowing you're there.

May-hemAnnie: And, neat thing, as an admin I get a list of who's online, whether they're hidden or not. No idea how, but okay. I think it's a surveillance thing. And Coraxcore is really actually gone.

deadxnotxsleeping: Yeah, I don't know what her deal is, with the negativity thing and the attitude.

May-hemAnnie: Me either, but I don't talk about people behind their backs. Even if they're buttheads. But thank you for sticking up for me.

deadxnotxsleeping: Aw, shucks. No problemo.

May-hemAnnie: Well, add me. Mk? I gotta log off, expectant friends waiting for the story.

deadxnotxsleeping: Okay, later!

May-hemAnnie:
♠ ♠ ♠
JOSH TURNER'S VOICE AMAZES ME.

Listen to Long Black Train, and Would You Go With Me.

He has a really smooth, deep voice, and it's very soothing.

AND HOT.

Jeez, don't be surprised though, I told you all I was a countryhead. Even though I am a serious city girl.
I grew up in the city.. aw heck, I'll just post a journal about everywhere I've lived. Kind of a life story too.