You Trained These Lips When They Were Champs

Login.25

"Chloe, I have to tell him."

"Tell who what?"

"Tell Jeff about.. well, that one thing... the Alec thing."

"Oh. Wow, you're really going to?"

"Yeah, I'm sick of hiding it." I crane my neck to see if Jeff is coming back yet. :I can;t see, is Jeff still across the street?"

"Nope, he's on his way back to the bus. Want me to psych you up?"

"Um, no thanks." Chloe's idea of psyching me up is blackmail. Such as, If you don't tell him, you will find moist Seafood Medley cat food in your best polka-dot flats. "But thanks for the offer." I get up off the couch.

"Good luck! Knock on wood," she adds, tapping lightly on her head. I laugh. That's relieved some tension there.

"Wow," I mutter, still smiling. I open the door to the bus and step down the mini-stairs, and take a deep breath. I look up, and Jeff pecks me lightly on the lips.

"Hey, babe."

"So, what's the verdict? Who's the girl?"

"Her name's Liz. They're trying to set her up with Alec." I twitch, and look back down. "Something up?

"Good guess."

"Want to talk about it?"

"Yep." I pause. "It's about Alec."

I try to mentally formulate the statement. "He, uhm..."

"He uhm what?"

"He kissed me. Just thought you might like to know."
♠ ♠ ♠
damn, short yet pivotal.

I am SO SORRY that I haven't updated in forever! I'm sure you've all lost interest. many thousands of sorries.

Ok, this time I have a totally legit excuse. I moved away from my mom and in with my dad, and there's no interwebs at my house.

i know, scary.

But I'm at my grandma's now, and I get like THREE HOURS a day. of pure, unadulterated interwebs.

that's a lie. I can't go on myspace or facebook or other social networking sites. but that's okay. most of my friends either read my blog or have a mibba.

btw, the blog = yup.