You Trained These Lips When They Were Champs

Login.03

Yeah, I'm waking up bright and early.

If your impression of 'bright' is groggy, and 'early' being noon.

OH BALLS... NOON??!?! May-ann must've called like a million times by now! God, I'm so stupid! Why didn't I set an alarm? I have to start asking Shaant to wake me up when my phone rings and I'm asleep. I grab my cell phone from the bedside table of my tour bus bed and check the LCD screen. Four missed calls, and three texts, all from the same number based otu of Washington. I'm so STUPID! Gaahhh! I flip my phone open and press the 'send' button twice, and push the speakerphone button. It rings twice, and then when she greets me, I say:

"I AM SO SORRY!!! I'm like the worst person EVER! God, I sleep like a rock. I should've gone to bed at least two hours earlier!"

"But we were still talking two hours before you went to bed, unless you went to bed like a long time after we got off the internet..."

"Yeah, the second one. I was telling the guys about meeting you. They think I'm an idiot for sending you those tickets and blowing my cover."

"Darling dear," (I can't believe she says 'darling dear' in real life! It's so adorable!) "As soon as you sent me an e-mail you blew your cover. T-falc? Really? Yeah, that's really manly." She giggles.

"So, what are you doing right now?"

"I'm on my lunch break. It's like, two p.m."

"Ah... Well, I just woke up, and HOO-WEE. I need a shower. Can you smell me from Washington?"

"So that's what it was! I thought something had gone bad in the fridge!"

"Yeah, so that means I should let you get back to your lunch break... I need to shower. My stench could probably kill a badger. And we'll talk earlier tonight, okay? I can't really take that late-night thing. Then I sleep all day, like I did today."

"Yeah, and I'm not sure my laptop can handle so much. It might melt... and that would really suck, since I'm, like, totally broke and all. Six for you, eight for me?"

"Ahh, yeah. And if your laptop melted because of me, I'd buy you a new one, no problem, after all it would have been my fault that it happened."

"You're too nice to me."

"Thanks. But I really shoud go, though. My b.o. is stinking up the room..."

"Charming, Tom. And yes, I should go too, my break is almost over and I still need to eat."

I chuckle softly and say, "Go eat lunch. I'll talk to you at six. Well, eight for me."

"All right, Tom. Later then, darling dear! Have a nice day."

"You too, May-ann. Bye-bye."

"Bye!"

I hung up, and grin cheesily.

I don't know what it is about her... But I like it.
♠ ♠ ♠
"My stench could probably kill a badger."

Badgers can't be choosers! gah, i love that. thanks to iCupcake for this one, her story Harlequin Girls is another one of my many inspirations.

She makes me think like a twelve-year-old =O

COMMENTS = RATINGS = LOVE!!

XXOO

BRENDYNnotdead?