You Trained These Lips When They Were Champs

Login.04

"So, Tommy boy, who was that?" I ask when I realize that Tom was on the phone, and had just finished his conversation.

"Call me Tommy-boy again and I won't tell you."

"Okay, I take it back. Was it that chick you sent tickets to yesterday?"

"Yeah..." He gets a kind-of dreamy look on his face and drifts off into his own world.

"Hey, you like this girl, I think." I try not to laugh, because when he gets tore up over a girl, he gets tore up somethin' bad.

"Yeah, I don't, you lie like old people bang."

"I'll bet ya fifty bucks that when she meets us, she's gonna like me better."

"Screw you." I know something else is coming, he can't ever resist a bet. "Make it a hundred."

See?

"Done. Six days and we'll find out." I smile. I can be so cocky sometimes, but somehow... everyone seems to love it. "So, Tom, what did you say her username on CIWWCF was again?"

"May-dash-hem, no space, Annie."

"That's pretty creative," I say, pondering. He nods, and tells me he thinks the same thing.

I open my laptop, pull up an Internet Explorer window, and click on CIWWCF under my favorites.

"You know she won't be online for a couple hours, right? She's at work.

"Yeah," I say, entering May-hemAnnie into the search bar. "I'm sending her a message."

To: May-hemAnnie [admin]
From: Shamothyan [admin]
Subj: bird-eman

Hey, insider's info on our own Tommy boy. I'm pretty good pals with him, in fact, he's the drummer of our band. Cute is What We Aim For, you may have heard of them? Ha ha. Anyways, I'm Shaant. Me and him are the only ones who have CIWWCF. Jeff and Dave think it's conceited to see what other people think of us, but somehow, Tom and I don't care too much.
Anyways, I'm really looking forward to meeting you.. And I think he sent two, so bring your hottest friend! Hahaha.
But seriously. Hot friends = A+ in our book.
Byebye!
<3 Ze Shaantmeister.


"Ze Shaantmeister?" Tom questions, giving me a weird what-are-you-on-and-why-can't-I-have-any look. "You've got to be joking."

"Yeah, I am, it's supposed to be funny. So why were you reading over my shoulder? Did you think I was going to falsely incriminate you? Why would I do thaaat?"

"Ummm... Let me think... Easy hundred bucks?"

"No way, you know me, I'd never cheat on a bet!"

"Yeah, point taken. You're pretty trustworthy that way. But hey, have you seen a picture of her yet?"

"Ummm..." I pretend to think about it, scratching my chin and everything. "Nope."

"Want to?"

"Sure. Then I'll know what we're working with here."

"Uh-huh. Nice way to put it. Gimme your laptop. I was using yours last night, 'cause mine was on the charger. You know how whacko mine gets when it's on the charger."

"Yeah, I do. Go buy a new one, you're not a poor little white boy anymore."

"Hey, man, I resent that. It stil works, just... not when it's charging. Now give it here."

I obligingly hand over my laptop, and he clicks on a few things and turns it towards me.

"Yeah, webcams are great, aren't they? Your laptop doesn't have a webcam either, come to think of it. Ha! I laugh at your failure." I take a close look at the dark and slightly grainy image on my screen and raise my eyebrows. She's very typically Tom's style; a few piercings, multicolored hair, loud makeup, and the like. Except this girl is...

Well, way hotter.

This, to use a cliché line, will be interesting.
♠ ♠ ♠
Shaant's! yay, first for him. =D

But two updates? in one day? That's so horribly unlike me. =O

Anyways, another look at my brain: Shaant's CIWWCF name is Shamothyan. Wonder why?

ShaantTimothyHacikyan.
Easy as pie.

COMMENTS = RATINGS = LOVE!!

XXOO
BRENDYNnotdead?