You Trained These Lips When They Were Champs

Login.05

IT'S SIX!!! It's six it's six it's six it's SIX! YAAAY!!!
Okay, done now.

I pull up a browser window and if goes to my homepage, which of course is CIWWCF.

May-hemAnnie [admin] has logged in.
sockembopper: Hey, you're on early. What's up?
May-hemAnnie: Sorry, no time to chat right now! I've got prior engagements and there's some site maintenance to be done. Maybe later! <3

I look in the top right corner, where users are notified of messages.

Inbox (2)

Oh really? Two?

The first one is two minutes old, and it's from Tom. It says, "Ready when you are!"

The second is from another admin. Shamothyan? Well. They really do recruit them like mad these days.

To: May-hemAnnie [admin]
From: Shamothyan [admin]
Subj: bird-eman

Hey, insider's info on our own Tommy boy. I'm pretty good pals with him, in fact, he's the drummer of our band. Cute is What We Aim For, you may have heard of them? Ha ha. Anyways, I'm Shaant. Me and him are the only ones who have CIWWCF. Jeff and Dave think it's conceited to see what other people think of us, but somehow, Tom and I don't care too much.
Anyways, I'm really looking forward to meeting you.. And I think he sent two, so bring your hottest friend! Hahaha.
But seriously. Hot friends = A+ in our book.
Byebye!
<3 Ze Shaantmeister.


I am so GLAD I'm the only one in the office. Now I get to friggin' SHRIEK.

That's two! In one week!

Now let's see... do I have any hot friends? Hmm. Well, Chloe, of course I'm bringing her. Let's forget that for now though, and let's all talk to Tom and company!

In about three seconds, Tom's computer will say that he has a private chat request. Two... one.

bird-eman: Hello!
May-hemAnnie: Hey, I'm still at work, but nobody's here. Call.

I give him the number for my work, and about ten seconds later, the phone right next to me rings. I press the speakerphone button without even taking the phone off the hook.

"Raaar," I say.

"You're a very strange girl, has anyone ever told you that?" Oh my god, I think that's Shaant.

"Yeah, I get it a lot. So are the rest of the guys there? Dave? Jeff? Ooh, Jeff. Jeff is very studlee. Is he there?"

"Yeah. Excuse me for a sec, while I shout to get them over here." I slide the swivel chair away from the desk I'm at. "HEY GUYYYSSSS!!! MAY-ANN'S ON THE PHOOOONEEEE!!! Okay, I'm done yelling, and you're also on speakerphone."

"Hey, it's Jeff. What's crackalackin'?" I laugh.

"Yo!" Dave.

"Hey gorgeous," says Tom. I feel special.

"Neato. So, did you all know I'm dancing around my puny office right now?"

"No... But does the dancing thing have to do with us at all?"

"Nope. Word to the wise, never give me red pixy stix. And hey, Jeff, the other day me and my friend Chloe were talking, and I mentioned something I had envisioned the other day, and I must say, have you ever considered wearing bubble wrap?"

"Hmmm, no, but now that you mention it... It's a pretty good idea!" The other guys groan. There's a muffled 'whump' sound, and Tom's voce says, "God, you're such a 'tard."

"I think he's funny." I make my voice sound kinda pouty.

"Oh... Sorry." Jeff, Dave, and Shaant all start making hooting and hollering sounds, and they're something to the effect of, "Ooooh, Tommy likes May-ann!!"

"Shut up, you guys are really immature, you know that?" Tom shouts defensively.

"Oh, come on, this from the guy who mooned a couple of hobos in a freight car last week?" Jeff taunts.

"YOU DID WHAT???!!?" I shout. "And I wasn't invited WHY??!"

"We didn't know you then. But anyways, apparently one of those hobos was gay, because he jumped out of the freight car and tried to-"

"She's heard enough of that story, Jeff! Do you even know how old she is?"

"I'm nineteen, Tom. Now, Jeff, continue..."

Tom: "NOOOO!!!! Don't tell her ANY MORE!! Don't say a word, or I swear I will... Oh, I don't know, but it'd probably involve you and a bathtub full of live lobsters!!"

I am literally rolling around on my office floor laughing my face off. Eventually I get up, all out of breath.

"Hey, guys, I really really REALLY like talking to you all, you're friggin' laugh riots, but I'm done closing up shop and I need to go home soon. 10 minutes, webcam chat. Then I'll call you guys, so gather 'round the webcam where I can see you all. Hmmm... Maybe I'll take my shirt off..."

Choruses of "WOOHOO!!" and "Yeeha!" could probably be heard all the way to my apartment ten miles away.

"You guys are such teenagers!"

"At least we're legal drinking age!!" Jeff retorts.

"Screw legality," I respond, "But ta ta for now! Mwah!" I hang up, and grin.

Really big.

Hmmm... Maybe I will take my shirt off..?
♠ ♠ ♠
You would not believe how hyper I was when I wrote this one. But surprisingly, it has absolutely nothing to do with Pixy Stix, red or otherwise...

Thanks again to iCupcake and Green Eyes; Blue Sky for being the ONLY PEOPLE who have commented so far. I really would like comments.

COMMENTS = RATINGS = LOVE!!

XXOO
BRENDYNnotdead?