You Trained These Lips When They Were Champs

Login.06

I'm driving home. "La Vie Boheme" from Rent is blaring away on my car stereo from my iPod, and I'm belting out the words along with the music.

Then I realize that Chloe, my best friend, to whom I owe my job, apartment, and obsession with CIWWAF, hasn't even heard word one about my exploits! Oh no! I pull off to the side of the road (I always do when I make a call or text, I would recommend it, and that way there would be fewer accidents in the world) and text Tom, saying, "Hey, sorry, our phone call's going to be a little later. I'll call you instead, ok? <3<3 bye!"

Then I hit speed dial 1 and Chloe's voice shouts on the other end, "WHAT'S CRACKIN' HOMEDIZZLE!"

"Nothinnnn'. Wanna know somethin' REALLY cool?"

"What now?"

"Guess who I met on Cute is What We Chat For."

"Ummm... ELVIS??!? I knew he wasn't dead, I KNEW IT!!"

"No, bay-bee, even better than Elvis. I found Tom Falcoooone. Or rather, he found me..."

"HOT DAMN!!" I hear her caterwaul. It's not right in my ear, so that means she dropped the phone. She does that a lot, when I deliver interesting news. "You've gotta be fuckin' JOKING!"

"No, honeycakes, come over to my place and you can sorta meet them."

"OH MY HOLY SHIT!" (Oh, by the way, this girl likes to swear.)

"Ha, that's what she said! So get your tushie over to mine and let's par-tay! Love ya."

"Kay, bay-bee, love ya too!" I hear a car door slam on the other end and she hangs up.

I pull back onto the road and drive the rest of the two miles home.

Whe I get to my apartment, she's already there, and playing a game on her BlackBerry.

"Dammit just POP already!" I guess it's that bubble game or whatever, the one that she loves so much.

"Bay-bee! Ready to meet the men of your dreams?"

"HELL YES!! I love you! Oooh, do I get to meet Dave?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Chloe, your first appearance! =D

it's very short though... sorry =O
It's a filler, sorta, but it's pivotal.