Early Sunsets Over Monroeville

Chapter Twentyfive

-::::-June 13th School-::::-

Kacey saw it. Joe and Pete fighting. Mikey and Frank were in the fightness too but they werent doing so good.
"Maddy!" Kacey pointed.
i shook. this is it.
i jumped in the fight. i started beating the shit outta Joe. no more. no fucking more.
"MS. MADISON!" Dean of Displine said.
"what?!" i growled still fighting Joe.
"come with me! stop beating up poor Joseph!"
WHAT?! "no! are you fucking shitting me! im tired of you being blind to what happens! why because hes a football star he gets special treatmen! no you fucking prick!!!" i shook at the Dean.
"Ms. Madison!!"
"I dont care what you do! im out!" i ran outta school.
they caught me and i was sent to Dean's office. he called my parents and they were here. lets see how understanding they are.
the dean was listing off my felonies and my parents just nodded. at the end i caught "she is NOT! walking at graduation. she will get her diaploma in the mail."
i just tuned out again. well im not coming to school anymore. i sighed out loud. my parents and the dean's convo ended and we left.
in the car my dad turned to me. "what made you do that?"
"dad im tired of the unequality of that school! me and Kacey and Mikey and Frank and Pete and Kat and Ana and Liana! always were being picked on by Joe and his friends! i was tired of it!" i said.
my parents exchanged looks. "okay hunny." my mom said.

Graduation day. \/

"Micheal James Way" the dean yelled.
i saw my boyfriend grabbed his diaploma and grinned. it was cool until his trip and his glasses fell off his face. Gerard smiled, cause he caught in on his camera phone.
a couple of more names passed. then---
"Peter Kingston Lewis Wentz III"
i saw Pete run up and grab his diaploma. when the dean had his back turned, Pete made a gun with his fingers and pretened to shoot off at the dean.
i smiled. my friends did it. i did too, but they were there. the ceramony ended and i met up with my friends.
i ran up to Mikey's arms and kissed him. "congrats babe."
"what about me? i get no kiss?" Pete gave a puppy dog look at me.
"here." Kat grabbed his graduation robes and started to make out with him.
we laughed. then a girl walked up to us. she had a dog with her.
"hey you guys just graduation?" she asked.
"yea." we all nodded.
"congrats, im Leanna. i go to the High School by here."
"cool." Frank said. then Leanna's dog started to jump on Frank.
"down Shadow. sorry Frank!" she started to leave. we turned her back to her then---
"wait how you know---" Frank turned around, but noone was there. "my ... name?"
"where she go?" Pete asked.
"Who?" Bob, Ray and Gerard appeared.
"there was a girl here talking to us. she had a dog." Mikey said.
"dude, we didnt see noone." Ray shrugged.
we all looked at Frank. he smiled. "Thanks Liana."