The Black Parade

ENCHANTED KINGDOM SERIES
BOOK ONE

I'm sorry, but this has little to nothing to do with MCR. I'm a fan too, but I simply don't write fanfiction. I was never good at it.
-

What if there was another world alongside this one? What if everything was the same except for the world’s inhabitants.

The Enchanted Kingdom is populated by elves, fairies, dwarves, dragons, and other magical beings. The most amazing part of it is that the Kingdom looks exactly like the Mundane World. The continents are the same and so are town names. It’s just run different.
-
There is another world that runs as a sort buffer zone between the Enchanted Kingdom and the Mundane World. This world is known as the Eternal Graveyard. It is sometimes referred to as the spirit world.

The Eternal Graveyard is heaven, hell, and purgatory. It just depends on the sentence that Death gives to you. When you die, the Graveyard is where you must stay. The Woodsman make sure of it.
-
The Woodsman is known by many names, though the Woodsman is most common. And before you even ask, the Woodsman is not the Grim Reaper (or whatever name you wish to identify Death). The Woodsman is the one being that is able to guard the Graveyard. He keeps spirits from escaping.

If a spirit does escape the Woodsman’s servants, known as the Black Parade, will hunt you down and bring you back. It is a very rare occasion that the Woodsman comes after you on his own.
-
Alice is a thirteen year old genius with skills in fencing and martial arts. Her life is completely normal. She has a five year old brother, a fun Uncle, a nice distant aunt, and loving parents.

Though loving doesn’t mean they are always around. They are practically ghosts in their own household. They are around so infrequently it became necessary for they’re Uncle to move in with them to take care of the children.

Coming home from an all girls boarding school Alice is told that her parents were murdered on their way to work.
-
Jessie is Alice’s five year old brother. He’s like any other kid, well, other then the fact that he’s had a strange illness since the day he was born.

The young boy gets exhausted easily. He always has a fever, or a cold, or the flu, and most of all, he can’t talk.

He’s always preferred his sister, his uncle, and his aunt over his parents. So for a five year old the news of their death’s don’t shock him much. After all they were never really around, not to mention that they could never understand his made up sign language. There is also the fact that they don’t feel like his parents.

Ever since he was small Jessie just knew things. He knew if Alice or any of his family hurt themselves. He didn’t feel it or anything, he just knew. He knew if they were in danger, he knew if they were sick, and he knew what they were feeling. This along with minor premonitions made things a little over whelming for the five year old.

Another odd thing about Jessie is that ever since he was small fairies and other odd creatures visited him at night or when no one was around. He told his sister but she simply thought he was dreaming.
  1. The Legend of the Woodsman
    Prologue
  2. Once Upon A Time
    Alice, Jessie, and a Tragedy
  3. Two Weeks Later
    Cabin, Odd, and the Fairy
  4. Journey to the Enchanted Kingdom
    Running, Cold, and Let's Go
  5. Loki
    Waking Up, Loki, and Sick Again
  6. Janus
    Finding Water, Vampires, and Janus
  7. Prisoners of Carter's Castle
    Baltimore, Lily, and Carter's Castle
  8. Jailbreak
    Locating the Prisoners, Trouble, and Out the Window