Your Secret Admirer

Pretty, Handsome, Awkward, Oh My!

It hurt. A lot! I could feel my cheek burning with the slap and my eyes were filled with tears. Yes I was going to cry, so what? I got slapped hard by a freaking teacher!
I growled as I got up, looking around me to see that I was standing in the corridor. I didn’t know how I got here. The last thing I remember was when I was in the closet with Danny and…fainted? But…
Strange thoughts where passing through my head. Did Danny carried me and left me here in the corridors? But why? Or was it just…a dream? That I imagined being with him alone and that he kissed me and…

“You need to go to the infirmary.” The teacher said after placing a hand on my forehead to see if I was sick. Apparently I was. I was feeling dizzy and couldn’t hold myself up. I felt the teacher holding me up as he led me towards the infirmary. While he did so I was thinking about few minutes ago, if they weren’t hours. Was it real? Did Danny really pulled me in the closet, smoked a cigarette, and kissed me? Thinking about it twice, it was too good to be true. It was a dream then. I must fainted while I was running to find my class. I let out a heavy sigh, not liking the fact that the kiss happened only in my mind.

As I held on the teacher [who later I found out that he was Mr. Jones and he was so cool, always joking around and tried to cheer me up when he saw my gloomy face..] we walked to the infirmary after the school bell had rang and the corridors where filled with the noise of the kids chattering. He moved me to the bed and I sat on it as I gazed around, wiggling my legs back and forth. To be a big school sure this infirmary was small.

“Is it going to take long?”

I leaned forwards when I heard the voice and gasped softly to myself when I saw Him. There he was with his chest uncovered as some nurse was taking some measures. Oh how wished I was instead of that nurse, being able to touch him or at least be that close. Surely this wasn’t a dream This was real. Too real as I got slapped again by the same teacher.

“You’re drooling..” He stated with a laugh and stood in front of me, blocking my beautiful view. I looked up at him with a pout, rubbing my cheek where he slapped me. Luckily my face was already red from the slap so it can easily hide my blushing at the statement he gave me.

“You’re not suppose to slap me…you’re a teacher.” I mumbled looking away still pouting.

“You’re not suppose to drool over him…you’re a boy.” He replied to me with a slight smirk and gave me a playful wink.

I felt my face flushing red and shut my eyes tightly, lowering my head to let my hair fall into my face so I could hide the huge blush burning on my skin. I so hated it when I blushed, it always gave off my emotions but I just couldn’t help it. The way he smirked and that playful wink…Gaa, it was so embarrassing! The first teacher I met found out who I was!
♠ ♠ ♠
This really took me longer than I thought. I had to change it like hundreds of times and I'm still not that 100% percent satisfied with this but ah well, I guessed it would make the story more interesting ^_~ and yes Mr.Jones is Jared Leto. I'm only using his picture because he fits perfectly to the cool teacher Mr.Jones =P
Thanks for reading and comment please =]