Your Secret Admirer

Five Minutes To Midnight In Heaven

Things were getting stranger by the minute, but I was not complaining, not at all. Danny had to leave before to go back to his gym class, leaving me alone with Mr.Jones. After the nurse checked on me I was allowed to leave the infirmary but I had to eat something before I faint again from lack of energy. And so Mr.Jones led me to the cafeteria and bought me a sandwich and hot chocolate and it wasn’t even break time yet! I didn’t have the time to go back to my classes and try to find Danny to tell him to give me back my diary since I was sent to the Principal’s office and spent the whole time there, telling me about this school and it’s rules and blah blah blah. I was going to sleep there on the chair, seriously. Not only he talked too much but his voice was way boring, the same voice I use when I wake up early in the morning. Though he did offer me a cup of tea and some cookies. Wow, free food day.

When the Principal was finished with his talking and I was able to leave, the bell rang, singing to the students to go back home. With a heavy sigh, I made my way back home on foot, had a shower and went to take a small nap on the bed, wondering if I should go to his party or not. Finding his place wasn’t that much trouble. Mr.Jones was kind enough to give me his address when I asked him where Danny lived. The problem was I didn’t know any of there guys who were going to be at the party, I barely even knew Danny.

I was fighting with my inner self, deciding whether or not go to the party, not being able to fall asleep. Letting out a sigh with frustration, I jumped off the bed and walked in front on the mirror as I started to talk to my reflection like it was a real person [an old habit of mine].

“Okay, I’ll go.” I finally made up my mind and turned to go to my closet to start dressing up. I decided to wear simple clothes: just a pair of worn out tight jeans, a black The Used t-shirt and a pair of old converse. Maybe I should wear something more than just casual so I just added a black and silvered studded belt. I spent like and hour and half to do my hair. Not that I do a lot to my hair but it takes time to straighten it. My hair isn’t wavy neither straight. It was frizzy. And I didn’t like frizzy. After I was done with the straightening, I left my hair as it was, shuffling it a bit then I was ready to go. Before I left though, I ate a bowl of cereal, careful not to spill on me and left a note to my mother that I was probably coming back, late or too early.

++++++++++++++

“A drawing of a guitar.”

I looked around me in silence as I watched a boy yelling that it was him and stood up, taking the girl’s hand that was holding the piece of paper and went into the closet, waiting for five minutes until they came out with their hands laced together.

We were playing Five minutes in Heaven, or in Hell. It was different from how I used to play it, well, my friends did anyway. I never really took part it. At this party, we had to draw something on a piece of paper and put it in a hat then someone draws up a piece and whoever belongs to it, they had to spend five minutes alone in the closet, doing whatever they wanted to do.

I wasn’t paying much attention to it. I was too busy admiring the beautiful boy as he laughed when a friend told him a joke, though frowned when I saw him kissing his girlfriend. To me, she was a bitch. She was the kind of girl who thinks only to herself and doesn’t talk to people who aren’t important enough. So she didn’t talk to me, which was good, because I didn’t want to talk to her either. Though I made a new friend, her name was Ann. She was the tomboy kinda girl and she was cool; sitting next to me and start a conversation where no one else did except Danny but he didn’t talked that much to me since he always was pushed back by his girl. Rawr…

When it was Danny’s turn to pull out a paper I tensed, a part of me wishing that he would pick mine, although I knew that was so not going to happen. I watched as his hand dipped in the hat. After a second shuffling he pulled it out holding a paper. Then slowly he opened it and said…

“A football.”

It wasn’t mine. I knew it.

I turned my head from left to right to see who was going to stand up and walk to the closet with Danny but no one did. Then I remembered that Ann told me she drew a football on her piece of paper. I couldn’t understand why she wasn’t going and so I poked her on her arm and whispered to her.

“You know it’s you, right?”

“Yeah.”

“Then why are you standing here?”

“Because I don’t want to go. Hey, how about you go instead of me? Come on Alex, I know you want to.”

I stared up at her like she was crazy. Before I could protest I was pushed off the couch and ended up standing in front of Danny, with a weak smile playing on my lips.

“Oh hey there, Alex.”

Danny said with a smile and turned to make his way to the closet as I was forced to follow behind him, feeling stares and his girl’s glare burning on me.

My heart began to beat fast against my ribs, startling a bit when he closed the door behind me, my heart beating faster when the lights were turned off.

‘Um..Danny, about the dairy…you still ha-“ I was cut off when I felt his finger on my lips, shutting me up.

“Shh…you don’t wont to waste five minutes talking about your diary, now would you?” He said with the softest voice I had ever heard.

I could sense his eyes gazing right at me as he got closer even though I couldn’t see well in the dark. When he took away his fingers, I opened my mouth to say something to him but were soon replaced with two strong lips, pressing hard on mine. My chest was hurting from the fast pace my heart was beating at but despite that I loved this feeling; having the boy’s lips on mine as his tongue slowly slipped into my mouth.

I wasn’t holding back, instead I let my tongue meet with his as I pushed him against the wall with his hands around my waist and mine cupping his face, deepening the kiss. We spent exactly five minutes with out lips locked together, enjoying every moment as I tasted Danny’s mouth until the door was flew open with an angry person standing at the doorway.

Oops…I made out with her boyfriend.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hehe, this was a long one. I had to put some details in some parts because I felt like to =P
Anyway next chapter is coming soon but I may take a while since I'm busy with my life [Yes, I do have a life] and if you have some ideas you would like to share please do tell me, and if I use them, I'll name you here in the Author's Notes ^_~
Tata, thanks for reading and comment please!