Untitled Love

Brothers knows

No ones pov

A week later

Billie and Adie left Joey alone because thats the way he wanted it
they guesst

But Jakob was figuring something was wrong, really wrong and wanted to know what..
So one day he walkt into Joeys bedroom when he was trying to do his homework:

- Hi Joey whatca doing?
- Homework so leave me alone.
- But I need to talk to you.
- I said LEAVE ME ALONE!!! Joey screamed and Billie came from the hallway.
- What are you screaming about??
- Jake wont leave me alone. I need to be alone so I can do my homework dad..
- Well Jake leave him alone now.. Ok??
- But I NEED to TALK to HIM!! Jake screamed
- Jake don't scream at me! Bilie said.. really angry and offended that his little boy
(who wasn't that little anymore) was screaming at him..
- But please Joey I need you advice.. Jake said with those puppy eyes of his..
- Jake why don't you talk to your dad? Adie said standing in the doorway.. She also saw that Billie
had reacted on Jakobs need to talk to his brother and not to him..

- No it's not the same. Jake said and then walk out pushing his mom aside so she almost fell..
- Jake don't do that to your mom! Billie said but Jake didn't listen..

A half hour later

In the Kitchen

- Billie what's wrong Sweetie?? Adie said when she saw that her husband.
- Nothing babie.. You don't have to worry about it.
- Well I saw how affended you looked when Jakob wanted to talk to Joey and not you.
- They're growing up so damm quick Adie..
- I know, I know. She said and huged him and softly kissed his forehead..

In Jakobs room..

- Hey Jake.. Joey said standing in the doorway.
- Hey I thougt you didn't want to talk to me..
- Well it seemed inportent.
- Yeah.. I kind of have a problem with girls. Or more like one girl...
- Jake can't you talk to dad??
- No... He wont understand..
- Well he's older and knows girls better than me..
- Yeah right when he was like you he was together woth this guy named Zeke...
- WHAT?? Where did you get that from? Joey nearly screamed..
- Well you know he did have a tattoo saying "Zeke" and when I asked him he didn't say no..
- Well he's still with mom...
- Yeah but you're at least not even intressted in guys at all... or are you? Jake said knowing what he just said
was a leading question.. He knew that Joey couldn't lie to him.. To to his face..

- I know you think you know Jake.. so yes me and Chuck were in love.. but you can't tell mom and dad..
- Like dad will hate you?? Or mom she's married to a man who kisses guys..

A moment of silence

- Joseph.. Joey jumped.. The soo familier voice was coming from the doorway..
Joey knew that his dad was hurt. He always told Joey and Jake that it was nothing wrong
if they ever feelt attracted to a guy.. And that they needed to respect all like of love even if they
wasn't gay them self..

- Yes dad??
- Is there anything you want me to know about you and Chuck??
- No...
- Joey don't lie to me..
- I promised Chuck to never tell anyone.. His parents will never exept that fact that Chuck was gay..
- Well they don't have to know.. But I would like to know if you're gay or not..
- I don't know dad.. All I know that I loved and still love Chuck..
- That's okay my son.. That's okay.. Billie said and kissed Joey on the forehead..