Momma, I Just Killed a Man

chapter 3

The car ride was crazy, he was swerving all over the road between cars, going at like a hundred miles an hour.
We came to a screeching halt in front of an abandoned old hotel, we walked in and as I looked around, I noted the bad condition it was in. The wallpaper was peeling and faded, damp weaved up the walls and the ceilings were a strange colour than may have once been white.
We went up to an old looking set of steps and into a room, he walked over to a broken sofa and flipped on the news.

“We're on the news,” I stated

“Yep, its big news, Kid,” he replied amused

“Sweet,” he flipped the news off and dragged me to a room

“This is your room,” he said once we were inside, it had a double bed with a red wooden head board. Considering the state of the rest of the hotel, this was nice.

“Thanks,” I replied

“We can go rob a clothing store later if you want,” he said shrugging

“Thanks. This world is kick ass!” I said excitedly. I may not have been a girly girl but I loved to shop

“You hungry, Kid?” he asked

“A bit,” I replied.

“I'll show you the kitchen,” he said walking out. We reached the assumed kitchen and he paused, turning to look at me, “You ah …you can cook eh?” he asked sceptically.

“Yepo” he raised his eyebrows at me, “Yes I can cook” I repeated.

“Ok good,” he said, still sceptical.
The kitchen was somehow fully stocked although a bit filthy. I cleaned what I'd need and made some food for us both.

“Alright, Kid, lets go, we got to get you some new threads,” he said clapping his hands and putting on his coat.

“Sweet” I said excitedly.

We got in the van and sped off to the mall.
Once at the mall (which was closed) he broke in and had his men start setting up bombs, he led me around the store until I saw something I liked. It was a black velvet trench coat, so naturally I went and took it. The inside lining was red silk and beautiful.
The Joker walked me out of the store and into Hot Topic. He told me to stay put and find things I want and that he was going to get some things from the pharmacy and hair dressers. I went around the store collecting all that I liked into a pile in the middle of the floor I grabbed a pair of black and purple Tripp pants and a HIM band shirt and went to the changing rooms to change. I came back out and started putting my things into bags, after everything was in bags I went over to the accessories section and got perfumes, makeup and body washes, I also got new wristbands and a new necklace. I put thins into a Johnny The Homicidal Maniac satchel and sat down by my fifteen bags of clothing.
The Joker came in not long after and groaned when he saw the number of bags I had.

“….got enough stuff?” he asked amused

“No, but this was all they had,” I said with a smile.
He laughed with me and took almost half the bags, I took the rest and on the way out, stopped outside the shoe shop and ran in, leaving my bags on the floor outside I grabbed a few pears of shoes and chucked them into the bags and ran after The Joker.

“Women and their shoes,” he said smiling

“I only got six pairs of Converse and a pair of heels and some boots!” I defended

“Only?” he mocked, smirking

“Yep” I replied copying his smirk

“Note to self never: offer to pay for your shopping trips,” he said laughing.

“I'll remind you that you said it.”
We laughed walking out of the store and put my bags in the van and turned to watch the fireworks. One of his men had a cigarette packet in his hand, I snatched it before he could take one, taking one out myself and pocketing the pack. He looked angry and went to try and hit me, I pulled out my knife from earlier and when he went to hit me, I stabbed him in the arm. He cried out in pain and pulled his arm back, clutching it to himself, giving me death glares. The Joker looked on happily. I looked around for a lighter, finding none I picked up a propane torch sitting in the back of the car, I turned it on and used it to light my smoke, turning it off and throwing it back about a minute later, the mall blew up and we all got into the van and drove back to the Hotel.
♠ ♠ ♠
umm its just a filler sinse the next proper chapter isnt realy coming out proply and if anyone is intrested in at all becoming my editor please send me a mesige i need one despratly the next chapters already half finnished but things have been heacktick latly exams are comming and i have to go threw all thease tests to see if i have irlins syndrome so i dont get alot of time to write so the next one will problibly be up next week um anything you want to request in the next chapter or the one after send me a mesige and ill try and put it in umm that thing with the propane torch yea ive done that befor in metal shop it was awsome the flame was seriusly like a half a foot tall ..... my school has laxed morrels lol any coments on the story pleaser tell me what you think