Yoko

Dinner and a Show.

Adrienne was always the welcoming type, Tre noticed. Another thing he caught was how cooly Jorah's eyes slipped over her, the faint air of distaste that he caught when Adrienne wrapped the younger, slimmer woman in a hug.

"It's great to finally meet you." Adrienne said warmly.
"Thanks." Jorah replied cooly, breaking out of the older woman's embrace.

Tre winced, and drew attention onto himself by grabbing Billie and planting a huge kiss on the surprised singer's lips.

"IT'S GREAT TO SEE YOU, BUDDY!" Tre roared, feeling Jorah's glare and not caring.

"If you greet Billie like this, I can't wait to see how you greet Mike." Adrienne chuckled. Tre winked at her.
"Oh, I already greeted Mikey. He's still walking it off."

A short roar of laughter followed this remark.

"Where is Mikey, anyway? Wasn't he coming tonight?" Tre asked.
"Oh, he'll be here." Adrienne assured him. "He and Jason are just finishing up some mixes for Jason's new 'friend with benefits'."

The quotation marks were implied.

"Oh, so that's what he's calling me now." Tre joked.

Billie and Adrienne laughed, then began herding their offspring into the living room. Tre smiled at their enthusiastic calls of 'Come see my new truck, Uncle Tre!' and 'Teach me drums, Uncle Tre?'.

But the second they were out of the room, his smile faded as he whipped around to glare at his resentful girlfriend.

"If you keep embarassing me, you'll wish you hadn't." Jorah said quietly, dangerously.
"Me embarass you?" Tre snapped, his voice hoarse with anger. "You just embarassed the fuck out of me, Jorah. This is my fucking family, the best friends I have. Behave youself, or get the fuck out of their house."

Jorah's lips twisted into a cruel smile.

"Interesting way to describe them..." She said softly, and slipped past him into the kitchen.

* * *

"Hey."

Mike almost had a heart attack.

"Jorah, what the fuck-"

She didn't let him finish. Her lips slipped forcefully over his, stealing away his breath, stealing away his thoughts. And when she broke away, it took him a moment to remember why he was so mad.

"DON'T DO THAT." He snapped in a tense whisper. She smirked.
"Tre's with his precious Billie and Adrienne in the kitchen. You missed dinner."
"Fucking Jason and his girlfriend are practically on the stoop!" Mike informed her.

And then he was forced to leap aside and Jason and Chiyo crammed into the now crowded hallway.

"Is the party out here?" Billie asked, dryly surveying the traffic jam.

And of course, Joey and Jakob came out to investigate, and, delighted to see their 'Uncle' Mike and 'Uncle' Jason, went hurtling into the mass of bodies.

"Mosh pits in the hallway. What next?" Adrienne laughed.

It took a few minutes to extract the over excited children from their visitors, and several more to persuade them that it was still bedtime, no matter what sort of company was in the house.

Billie soon lost patience with persuasion, and slung both sons over his slender shoulder and staggered down the hallway. Mike smiled at the delighted shrieks of the children, and felt a pang as he missed Estelle.

He knew his feelings were mirrored in Tre. Mike didn't think he would ever forget that day when the court awarded Claudia full custody of both Ramona and Frankito. Or the look on Tre's face when the judge informed him that his visiting rights were revoked for a full year.

Come to think of it, that was the only time Mike had ever seen Tre cry.

* * *

"So. How did you meet Tre, Jorah?"

Billie had to hand it to his wife. Sometimes he thought she had more balls than he did. Since the gorgeous model had walked through the door, she'd conducted herself with a manner of mixed distate and icy dislike. If Adrienne hadn't been so explicit in what would happen if Billie lost his temper, the lead singer would have thrown her out his door the moment she walked into his house.

Tre wasn't happy with his girlfriend either. The strain of this meeting showed on his face as he awaited his lover's answer.

"Well." Jorah smoothed the soft material of her T-shirt over her belt and took a sip of her wine.

No one missed the way her nose crinkled slightly, as if the taste was slightly off.

"Tre and I met first on the set of some juvenille photo shoot he was doing with the band. He gave me his number."

Mike heard a quick little intake of breath from Billie, and an insulted look spread across his face.

"And you didn't call him for a few months, right?" Billie shot back at her, his voice barely civil.

Jorah raised a cool eyebrow at him.

"I had a several shoots lined up in different places. I didn't have the time. Tre understands that."

Billie gave a small snort of disbelief, but Adrienne's glare prevented him from saying anything more. He contented himself with taking a sip of his gin and shooting her a filthy look from behind the glass.

"Well. When I got home, I went looking for Tre, and the concierge told me he'd gone to the studio. I went there. One thing led to another, and we moved in together."

She wound her fingers around Tre's, smiling at Adrienne, who returned the smile. But Billie noticed her eyes were cold.

"Well, ever since the two of you started seeing each other, we haven't seen much of Tre."

Billie could have sworn the temperature in the room dropped a few degrees as his wife glared at Jorah. Tre had the commen sense to look nervous and scoot a few inches away from his girlfriend, or what Billie had identified as the target for the nuclear bomb his wife was about to unleash on her.

Jason's girlfriend was watching them all with polite confusion, her head on Jason's shoulder.

And Mike, Mike was sitting silently in the chair by the fireplace. He had barely spoken all night, and now he looked terrified at the idea of the upcoming girl fight.

"Tre and I have been...busy." Jorah said firmly.
"Busy with what? Tre should have been here, with Mike, Billie and Jason, planning for the upcoming tour. Not home, fucking you as we both know he's been doing."

There was a short silence. Then Adrienne stood up, the bottle of wine in her right hand.

"To be honest with you, dear. I liked Tre much better when he was jerking off in my bathroom. His hand had more personality than you."

It was a verbal bitchslap. But Adrienne, of course, decided to add insult to injury. She emptied the bottle of wine over Jorah's crisp white blouse. She flashed a brilliant smile at the shocked model, and then whisked out of the room with the now empty wine bottle.

For a moment, no one knew what to do. Then Chiyo started giggling.

Jorah's eyes flashed.

"Shut the fuck up, you little bitch." Jorah snapped.

And Jason was instantly on his feet, his face inches from her's.

"If you ever insult my girlfriend again, I'll slap the white off of you." He hissed. "Tre's girlfriend or not, you've no right to walk in here with a pole up your ass."
"Well, I'll make it easy for you. I'll fucking leave." She spat, and strode out of the room.

Tre sighed, and stood up. Billie was sure he could detect a small smirk on his friend's face.

"I'll see you guys later." He said. "Tell Adrienne that that was the best thing I have ever seen in my life, and that I love her with all of my little heart, 'kay Billie?"

The singer smiled.

"I'll tell her."

* * *

"She's a fucking bitch!" Jorah shrieked, throwing her shoe against the wall.

Tre sighed.

"Jorah-" He began, with all intentions of confront her about her behavior.

But all of a sudden, Jorah was kissing him. Her tongue parted his lips swiftly as she peeled off his shirt, forcing him downwards onto the couch.

It was sensory overload, and before Tre could make up his mind to resist her, she was unbuckling his belt, thrusting her hands down his boxers.

He was lost.

And as she moved slowly down his body, kissing his stomach lightly before she drifted down below his hips. Tre gasped, the groaned in pleasure, feeling all his thoughts fly from his head as he gave himself over to the waves of exctasy that were spreading over his body.

Maybe he'd talk to her tomorrow...