Yoko

Streetlights.

Tre came back slowly. His muscles ached, he was covered in sweat and completely exhausted. And he didn't want to go back to Billie's, or even go to his own house, lonely and dark. He didn't want to be alone. He put down his drumsticks and rubbed his hands over his face, trying to think.

Maybe he could find a nice hooker...

"Your cellphone's been going insane."

Tre toppled backwards into a heap. He gazed up at her in shock. She was really here, in his studio, watching him with twinkling eyes. He felt a huge grin stretch across his face.

Jorah walked over and curled up next to him, putting her head on his chest.

"You're very moist."
"You're very beautiful."

She chuckled quietly and wrapped her arms around his waist. They stayed that way, ignoring Tre's cellphone, which went off periodically for the next few hours. The name on the screen alternated between Billie and Mike, but Tre didn't have any desire to speak with either of them, and let it ring.

***

They made a bed of their jackets, a little nest behind the Marshall amps. Jorah stretched out, her beautiful skin iridescent in the light from the streets.

He lay next to her, his skin tingling with anticipation, with the thrill of being this close to her. She smiled at him.

"Did you miss me?" She whispered.
"Too much." He replied.

His hand skimmed over her thigh, coming to rest on her waist. Jorah smiled.

"Show me."

***

Tre was becoming seriously addicted to the way her lips felt against his. They'd been here for ages, yet, for some reason, they were still fully clothed.

Jorah looked up at him, cheeks flushed.

"Don't you have somewhere to be?" She asked breathlessly.

Tre lowered his head, and began kissing her neck just to hear that little gasp she made, and feel her back arch.

"I'll never leave, so long as I can still kiss you." His whispered huskily into her ear.

She sighed in content, and pulled him down onto her, so he covered her completely. Her hands roamed playfully, carefully, until Tre felt them on his belt buckle.

There was a single, silent moment where they both looked at each other, frozen. Then Tre's hands moved beneath her shirt, and they began kissing again, hungrily, as she struggled with his belt.

It seemed as if their clothes vanished all at once, and they merged like two raindrops on a car windshield.