Status: FINISHED!

His Wicked Smile

Desicions

I was going to do this. No one could stop me. This will happen.
This wasn't my fault, it was that guy's.

It was about two weeks ago and my friend,Charlie , and I had gone to the most popular bar in our little town. After the fourth drink things started to get fuzzy, I couldn't walk straight, and my mind felt dreamy.

I remember a man with bright green eyes that turned brown towards the pupil on his left eye. His right eye was the same except that it had a total green in the iris.
So anyway, he took me into an ally, I think. And that's where my memory left off. Then the next day, I felt like crap I was throwing up shit everywhere. Mom said I had the flu. Charlie thought otherwise. So she carted me off to the local pharamcy (Walgreens) where she decided to get a pregnancy test for me.

Then, back at the house we ran up to my bathroom and (yelling at her to get out before I closed the door)I peed on the test and the result left me in tears.
I ran out of the bathroom and straight towards Charlie. I collasped on my bed as Charlie tried to console me. My cries were filled with hysteria.

Finally, when I called my mom got home I retold everything with a shakey voice. She was against abortion...But I wasn't.
So, back to the hospital thing, I was driving downtown to the Ivy Shil's Women and Children Hospital. It's not like I wanted this fag's kid inside of me! No. What if he was some thirty-year old man with an ugly face? Or a sixty-year old pervert needing his wants filled? Ew. That's not even nice to think about, yet I just did...well this is a different case people!
I sighed and parked near the front. I made my way into the white-washed hallway.

The auburn-haired woman looked up, "How may I help you?"

"I'm looking for Dr. Hearth."

She took my personal info and gave me the instructions to his office.

I knocked on the door to the doctor's office.

"Come in." A voice called.

"Hi, Dr. Shil?"

"Yes, I am he."

I looked at the short stocky man with thick black rimmed glasses. He was balding with white tuffs of hair around his ears. He looked pleasant.

"Now, Ms. Silver. I want to you to really think about this descision." He said looking up and folding his stubby fingers together.

"I have and I don't want some old man's kid inside me! Or some disgusting pedophile's!? NO! I just want this ...thing out!"

"Ok, go home and think about this-" As he held up his hand to silence me as i opened my mouth to protest. "-and call me in two weeks to verify your descion."

**********************************
The traffic in my town is one of the worst things here. Stop and go and stop and go.
Constantly inching forward.
Montonous and boring.
Tedious.

And here I was a little black mustang and in front of me was a huge astro-van. The back bumper was clad in stickers advertising raidio stations and other various things. Yet, one bright yellow one caught my eye...
It's a child, not a choice
♠ ♠ ♠
Heheh
ok so wee 1st chapter
umm news lets see...well im grounded but im on my bros macbook
so its all good and im taking off but what can i say because i dont like it
and i may start a new one but it might not go anywhere so im jut gunna wait

now i shall be like every mibba author and ask for subs and comments
:DDD
Good story:
Viral