Status: FINISHED!

His Wicked Smile

Attack of the Retard Boy

"And...?" She inquired.

"I like cupcakes?"

She huffed. "Gah! You are SO difficult!" She stood up and then sat back down. "I meant is he the one that got you pregnant?"

That's Charlie for you. Very blunt. Blunt to the core. She spoke her mind, which in many cases did not go over well with adults.

I stayed silent. Her eyes were silently digging holes in my flesh.

"Yeah...."

"That's not it is it?"

... I guess I'm gunna come out with it. Come on out and say it. "No. Actually Damien is a vampire, who raped me to get me pregnant on purpose. Then he came back kidnapped me to his place, where I met his sister. And he only wants my kid because he needs an heir. Then he took me to Jake's place, where he, being an arrogant ass, and I broke up, i guess."

I said that as quickly as possible so that I couldn't be stopped. Damien growled lowly. Charlie would have to believe me, she was my best friend. Then as if she knew what I was thinking:

"Hakunamatata, Willow, I believe you. But I don't like the whole Damien part. I don't trust him."

I leant over closer to her with slightly teary eyes. "Between you and me, I don't either."

I looked at Damien. I could tell by his stance that he was definitely trying to suppress his anger. His hands were closed in tight fists and he had his eyes shut.

I stood, a protective stance, trying to soothe his anger as I heard Charlie get up behind me.

"Damien."

His voice was full of acid and anger. "Do you realize, what you've done? I have to kill her. She can't know. It isn't allowed."

"Damien. Calm down. It's okay, she can be trusted."

"No! I have to kill her! Don't you get it?! You've just let a human in on one of the best kept secrets in the world!"

"Dami-"

He lunged at her, I didn't move. Charlie ducked down behind me. As soon as he realized he was going to hit me he stopped.

I put a stern look on my face. "Listen, if you touch her I will 'fall' down some stairs and kill this thing. Okay? Ok. Now back away."

He did as I told him and Charlie stood up.

"You know she's going to have to come back to the Other Realm with us. I can't risk her staying here."

I looked at Charlie and she nodded. "Fine, but let's go back to my house and get my stuff. Please. Oh, and Charlie, you should pack up."

And so she did, she packed basically her whole room in two suitcases plus her messenger bag. In, went her CD's, Ipod, clothes, assecories, makeup, shoes, scarves, gloves, bathroom stuff, computer, even her wii, xbox, n64, sega and atari made it in there with all her games and movies. She also brought her pillows and blankets.

"Geeze Charles, you didn't even pack that much when we went to New Jersey to stay with Caroline for two weeks!"

"Yes! BUT, I'm staying much longer than two weeks...that is if Rertard Boy here doesn't kill me."

"I'd threaten him again, but I don't know if it's worth it."

~~~

I don't think I'll say anything about Charlie packing too much, because I packed more.

I looked at the pictures as I loaded them in my suitcases.

"Damien? We still have to fake my death."

His facial expression changed to a thoughtful look. "Ah, yes, Charlie's too. It's much easier if you die in an explosion. No bodies. We don't have to go through digging you up. Which is quite messy."

"There is an old factory outside of town, it used to be a gas something or another., but we'd have to make it known that we're going there." Charlie said.

I spoke up, "Well, we could tell Mrs. Moore that it's our photography extra credit project."

"Of course! Let's run down to the school now. You've only been gone for a little bit, and Mrs. Moore is the most dense teacher ever. I swear, does she even watch the news?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha
i like my title
wEe!
Viral