Status: FINISHED!

His Wicked Smile

BOOM!

We've already talked to our teacher, now heading over to the factory I felt heavy.

The saddening weight bearing down on me, what did I ever do to get in this? Was it because I got drunk? That one time I got high? Why? Is this my punishment on earth? Is this because I drank before I was 21? Then why are all the other kids not getting raped and pregnant?

Does God hate me THAT much? Well now I'm pretty sure I'm going to hell, letting a vampire 'blood' me and all that. It's not fair! I have to kill myself just to live this way.

Regret: it's all I can feel now. Sitting in my seat watching the world fly by with Damien's speeding.

Fortunately for me all I have to do is get some great pictures. Charlie though, has to have another camera and get close to the gas and throw another camera into the explosion and set the camera to take a picture in 5 seconds. Damien tweaked it a made it ehhh explosion-proof.

Damien gets to light the place on fire! Maybe he'll burn in it.

"Hey, c'mon now. Don't be thinking that." Damien said pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Excuse me?"

--------------
Damien
--------------

"Excuse me?"

Shit, I've been keeping so silent listeing to her thoughts.

"Er..."

"How do you know what I was thinking?"

Oh, shit.

"Well," I laughed nervously. "When we Blooded....you gave your thoughts up to me, really your whole being."

"So..?"

"I can hear your thoughts, but while you're human you're incapable of it."

"WHAT THE FUCK!? Why didn't you tell me!"

Oh.

"It just slipped my mind?"

"NO! YOU'VE BEEN SNOOPING IN MY MIND! YOU-YOU! YOU CUNT!"

I cracked up. It'd been funny before but now..."I can't believe," I said between laughs. "You just called me a vagina!"

She tried not to laugh but gave in anyway, Charlie had been laughing quite a while before that.

------------------
Time Lapse
------------------
Willow
------------------

Everything was in place, now to take some pictures.
Walking around the dirty old dingy rooms and hallways i found little interesting things, pices of old OLD gum wrappers.

Golly, this place has been here forever!

I finally got to the place where Damien would be lighting the match, I snapped a picture of the old gas tank and moved on.

Crunch.

I looked down, the laying under my foot was a dead rat. Hmm, for grins I might as well take a picture of this baby too.

I came into a sort of mess hall, probably for those few minutes the employees had off to eat. I could almost hear the loudness in my ears. I took a couple pictures of various objets in there. I went through a door leading to a kitchen I opened a bottom cabinet, immediately white objects scattered around, recognizing them.....It was a family of bunnies!

I snapped a few pictures again and ran outside of the factory, "DAMIEN!"

He had been talking to Charlie, they both turned towards me. "There's a family of bunnies!!"
Both of them gave me the same exact look; complete and utter incomprehension.
I shook my head trying to clear my jumbled words. "I mean- inside! Bunnies!!! YOU CAN'T BLOW IT UP! Not without getting them out of there first! I won't allow it!"

Damien's face became unbelieving, "Really? What are you going to if I don't?"

I put my hand on my hip and gave him one of those oh-no-you-just-diin't stares.

Kill your kid.

"Right well, let's get them out of their." He disappeared inside for a few seconds and came out with them following his tread. "Uh, I can tap into pure animal's thoughts, it's one of my gifts."

Charlie piped up, "Pure?"

"It doesn't work on shape-shifters or werewolves, it has to be total animal. Some of us have those special talents, that's how we can tame wild beasts to aid us in battle and domesticate them to be our pets."

"Ah..."

There was a few seconds of silence as he commanded them in his mind to run and find another place.

"Alright, alright, hurry up now Damien, I wanna see me some fireworks!" I said rubbing my hands together mischievously.

"Ohhhkay, Let's get this show on the road!"

He went in the factory again taking a gallon or so of gas in a can with him, coming back he took the box of matches. "Run! Run before I light it! "

"Okay!!" We yelled in unison. I looked at her, she looked at me, we nodded together and took off.

"Throw the cam-...."

BOOM!

I turned while running, the orange was coming fast. I ran and ran, not even paying attention to Charlie. I knew I wasn't in shape so my breaths were becoming pants and my chest started to sear with pain. I tried to stay running, I turned my head again the orange was slowing down-so was I. There was smoke all around me. I coughed.
Run, run, run.
Breathe.
Run, run, run,
Faint.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I haven't pdated in forever ya'll!
It's just this Christmas vacation I've been really busy, First we went to disney world right after school got out, that was fun we went there for a week. I've been before but it was almost better this time at the last four. then two days after that we left for corpus christi and after that we went to port o conner where my brothers friends repeatedly called me emo and sickly child. then we just get back and i barely had time to play with my presents and the next day mom ahd a party and Gengar spent the night and left the next day and mind you i had been feeling sick since the beginning of disney. So last night I had to go to the doctor's because i was crying from the pain in my ears, they gave me painkillers YAY!! i love those. i slept nicely last night
and today I woke up and dad let me stay home from school
this is the first time i've stayd home from school because of sickness in like two years.
yep