Status: FINISHED!

His Wicked Smile

Wake up!

"Willow?"

"Willies?"

"Willies? Seriously Charlie? WILLIES?"

"That story is for another time dipwad."

"Hmph."

"When will she be awake."

"Oh, she is, just not opening her eyes because she's being stupid."

"Shut up, retard, no one asked you."

"You just did. No one else is around!"

"Is that the wind I hear?"

Opening my unfocused dizzy eyes, Damien was crouched over me, and Charlie stood at my feet with her arms folded and eyes closed, nose in the air. She peeked at me with one eye.

"Willow!"

I tried to sit up, but felt a wave of nasea come over me, I laid back down and concentrated on breathing.

Damien looked down at me confused.

"Ughh....My head..." I groaned.

"Damien this was your stupid idea." Said Charlie.

"Willow is the one-"

"Don't blame this on her! She's the one who has your kid!"

"Fine!"

"Fine!"

"Shut up! Or I'll hurl on both of you!"

It worked.

"Charlie can you get me some water?"

"Ok, Damien...Chop Chop."

He sighed and moved went somewhere else.

"Willow, I don't know about him."

I glared at her, knowing what she was suggesting, even though it hurt my head to move my eyes to far over.

"I know what you're going to get at and no I've made this,"I coughed while saying stupid,"decision. I'll stick with it because I will not get an abortion!"

She sighed leaned down, her hair creating a curtain around her face. "I just don't want you to get hurt. He's the type that will do that."

"Charles, I won't fall for him."

"Yes, you will; you always do."

This, time it was my turn to sigh.

-------------------
Time Lapse
-------------------

My nasea was gone and we were in the car already through the portal, with many comments from Charlie, I finally got her to shut up.

"Hey, Damien where's Charlie gunna sleep?"

"She'll have her own room of course."

"Oh, ok."

The ride was silent and there seemed to be a slight bit of tension in the air. Never fear! Willow is here!

And out came my Ipod. Along with that came the trusty wire that connects sweet sweet art with the awesome power of speakers. Damien didn't even notice, but knowing Charlie, I'm sure she did. I plugged it in turned it on the Auxiliary mode and blasted whatever had been on before I turned it off. Lucky for my it was a Avenged Sevenfold song, right in the middle of Chapter Four.

Damien started as I just looked nonchalantly out the window.

"Willow turn that off."

"No."

"Do it."

"Why should I?"

"Because I said so."

"Watch it buddy, I'm getting fat because of you."

"Well that was entirely your choice to keep it."

"If I hadn't you would've killed me, fag."

I crossed my arms and glared out the window.

Charlie clapped her hands, "Ok, well, now that we have that squared away. I'm hungry."

"Just wait until we get to the house." Damien said impatiently.

"Fine."

That settled the conversation for the rest of the car ride. My Ipod blared my music.

I wonder what kind of music Damien listens to. Is is country? Ick. Hip hop? That doesn't seem his style. He seems kind of hardcore. Like me. He can hear me I know. But I don't want him to answer right now. I like silence.

And silence it was.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, just to let you know. FOUR TIMES i tried to type this
and FOUR times it didnt save
and once the PC shut off.
GRAWR!
It's just a filler I know.
>.<
By the way, check out mel4u 's story In his trance
she's on my friends list
easy to find
:D