Status: FINISHED!

His Wicked Smile

Mark and Kayden

The three of us walked into the front of the magnificent mansion Damien calls a home.

I left Charlie to Damien and went up the long flight of stairs and into the room that was mine, and apparently Damien's. I had lugged my luggage with me. I opened it and got out my essentials and went into the bathroom.

I unloaded my bathroom necessities onto the marble counter. Golly, these people are loaded. I hopped into the shower. 25 minutes of scrubbing and getting clean I walked out. The tiles were cold against my wet feet. I put on my underwear and assessed myself. Still the same size. Bleh.

I dressed in something comfy and headed back down to the kitchen.

"Hey, Amel."

"Hi, Willow. This is Mark."

"Hi Mark."

He was a blonde kid. Taller than me, but I'm short so whatever. He was holding hands with boy the same height as he is. Though, the other kid had brown hair, long and slightly curly.

"Willow, this is my boyfriend Kayden."

Kayden spoke up. "Hello."

I looked around. Where was Charlie?

"Damien, where is Charlie?"

"Oh, she's in the game room. I'll show you." We started to walk off when Mark ran up behind us.
"Wait! I wanna come too!"

Mark linked arms with me and started to skip/drag me down the hallways. Damien kept up the pace with us. "Mark?"

"Yesim?"

"Do you know where we're going?"

"Of course.....not! Onward to destiny!"

"Mark," Damien said. "Get your gay ass over here, you're going the wrong way."

He dropped his arms and trudged back over. "Fine..."

"Hey, Damien can we play guitar hero?"
Damien didn't answer. She he proceeded to ask me.

"Willow?"

"Mark, don't bother her."

"Yes Mark I would love to."

Mark and I smirked and Damien just kept on walking. We walked into a room with various game consoles laying around and a huge TV with a computer and a stereo the size of an elephant...Ok so maybe that was a bit out there but this room was big ass. On either side of the TV there was large racks containing many games and videos, CDs, VHS, and all kind of video games.

"Charlie, watcha playin?" asked Mark.

"Just some Halo 3 online."

"Sweet," I said. "I can't wait for Halo Recon. It's gunna be fucking awesome."

"I know!"

Mark plopped down next to Charlie. "We want to play Guitar Hero 4."

"Fine, but I'm playing something, Blonde."

"You can....play bass!"

"Alright, But we're switching around."

Damien put in the game as we set everything up. I was playing guitar, Charlie on bass, Mark was singing, and Damien was drums.

Mark made us choose the song Crazy Train.

"Alright you guys are you up to this?"

"Just go Mark." Gee, Damien is impatient.

I chose my difficulty, Expert, Charlie was on Expert also. And Damien was too, with symbols, golly gee. And Mark, poor Mark, he's on easy.

I failed us once, and had to go back to hard, "I'm sorry Willow, you're being demoted."

Then Mark failed us. "Can I please, please try again! One more time! Pease? I'll be your best frwend!"

"Ugh! Whatever!"

Finally we passed.

I pumped my fists in the air. "Alright SWITCH!"

I took the mic from Mark and gave him a look. Damien took the guitar and Charlie took drums as Mark took bass.

I selected Misery Buisness, and we started to jam.

"Willow, I didn't know you could sing."

"I can't really." I denied my gift

"Yes, she can you guys," Said Charlie. "She's really good. She's always wanted to be in a band."

"Yargh! the nibbin!"

That being said gifted Mark a few odd looks.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dedicated to my best friend Mark.