Status: FINISHED!

His Wicked Smile

Six?

We had kept playing until some random butler came and asked us to come downstairs for dinner. My hands and calves were hurting as I made my way downstairs past all the strange doors and behind the rest of the group. I started to walk slower than the rest of the group, because I had been looking at all the paintings.

I stopped in front of a large painting. It went from the ceiling and ended touching the floor. It was of a pathway. A stone pathway in the middle of...well nothingness. It looked as if the stone had been levitating in the nothing, some dead and blackened trees adorned some randomly placed. It was so beautifully painted.

Snapping me out of my thoughts is the home-wrecker Damien.

"Willow?"

"What the fuck do you want?" I said sharply, then added. "Wow, I really must be pregnant...."

He took a step forward and looked down at me. I hate being short.

"But it adds to your charm." He said laughing.

"You do know your the only one laughing here, right?"
Though it was just the two of us. Shit. He could rape me all over again.

"Why me?"

"What?"

"Don't act like you don't know, you're the only one that DOES know. So, why me?"

"Er....I'm not catching your drift."

"HEY!" A loud shout ruptured our conversation.

We both turned to look at Charlie. She hastily walked toward me and grabbed my arm. "No, I am NOT leaving you two unsupervised, at least not right now! You might DO something!"

She turned around dragging me, I shot Damien a look, "You WILL answer my question, if not now later."

We arrived (including Damien) in the kitchen with Charlie feeling much more relieved of her worries.

"Mmmmm something smells yummy for my tummy." I said, trying to wave off my annoyed feelings. I patted my stomach.

"Well, just sit down, because your human food isn't ready yet."

I took a seat down at the table/booth thing. I patted my stomach...that reminds me.

"Seven months?"

"Well, now it's more like six." Amel replied from the stove.

I looked at Kayden and Mark. "Six?"

"..."

Charlie piped up...always doing that. "Wills, you've been pregnant for like a month."

I sat there in shock. A month? Then another month will go by, and another and then finally. Out comes the muffin.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yea its shorter
im leaving tomarrow till friday
so i thought i'd just chuck out my draft
woot!