Status: FINISHED!

His Wicked Smile

Recognition

"Ahh..." I said plopping on my bed. I was hungered no more after Amel's lovely meal. Afterwords I had to pee like crazy and rushed to the bathroom, relieved myself and here I am.

Only my lamp was on as I changed into my pajamas. Climbed into bed. Picked up the remote and turned to the movie channels.

About an hour had passed of watching The Batman (1987), I looked at the time.

The red digits reflected back at me.

10:31

They blinked.

I hit the guide at scrolled down to FUSE. Coincidentally it was one of my favorite bands, My Chemical Romance on Loaded.

After the video of Ghost of You came on Damien sauntered into the room like he owned the place....Oh, that's right....he did.

My bad.

He walked over to the bathroom and I could hear the water running. I wasn't watching him! I was attentively watching the video...he just happened to be in my peripheral view...which just so happened to be moving around as account of my eyes...

Right...I was so not watching him.

A few minutes later he walked out in a towel, I blushed and he glanced at the screen.

"Oh, I know those guys."

It took me a minute to register what he was saying.

"Oh!"

He laughed a little bit and walked into the closet.

I continued to watch DEAD! live. When he walked back out i interrogated his lying ass.

"So, you know these guys, right?"

"Yep." He popped his lips on the p.

"Just...how?"

"You think I'm lying."

"No shit."

"From school."

"What do you mean school?"

"When you're first turned you have to attend a vampiric school, just for a year or two.
Unless you're a newborn that has...issues. It's usually for the people who didn't have a sire or the rich vampires that have....rebellious, if you will, vampire children." He settled into the bed sheets and leaned back against the pillow.

"I went there due to the whole rebellious thing. I wasn't the best at controlling myself a few years ago and one of them, the one named Frank. A few months after the Christmas break he came back with the rest of them. Gerard, Mikey, and Ray. We were party buddies and then the school kids all found out about my...royalty. Things went into an uproar, I was already-er wanted by many of those stupid sororities.

"After a while they came back with another one, his name was Bob, I think. They still hung out with me after everyone was in chaos over my royalty. When we graduated we still hung out every now and then, and we were in contact. They started that band and almost had themselves killed for practically telling the world their secret."

I was silent for a few minutes. "Oh.."

"So now you owe me five bucks."

"I never bet you!"

"....I tried..."

"Do you like they're music?"

"Yea, I guess, I'm into heavier stuff."

I'd ponder down that road later...right now I wanted sleep.

"That was a wonderful story. But I'm tired. So, .....Goodnight."

He stayed silent as I immersed myself into the sea of sheets. I got comfortable and shut the lamp and TV off. A few seconds later he pulled me close to him.

I struggled to get away from him.
Gwrawr.
I sighed defeated and lay in his icy arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
woot i figued everyting outt!