Status: FINISHED!

His Wicked Smile

Evalyn and Aiden

I sat up groggily. The startling vivid dream was so real.
Unfortunately, I didn't want it to be real. I was nice, so very nice, but it seemed so farfetched. Not even possible. C'mon, Damien is going to kill me after the baby, not fall in love with me. Not him, nope.

We say uh-uh.

I wiped the sleep from my eyes, scratched my head, and went back to sleep.
...
Or at least tried to.

"Your awake."

"No shit sherlock. I was trying to go back to sleep." I was facing the same direction he was as I talked.

"I heard you, I won't kill you."

A few seconds passed before I answered, "Well, maybe I'll just have to take care of that myself."

I knew he knew what I was implying, he wouldn't be able to do anything about it if I ever resulted to that. "Too bad I wanted to be a mom." I mumbled.

And then I was on my back, being pinned by my wrists to my pillow. In that one second (or was it millisecond?) I had gone from my nice comfortable position to this very .... suggesting position.

"I will not kill you. Don't make me repeat myself."

"Don't get your panties in a bunch over something worthless."

He sighed. I totally won. At least, that's what I thought, but he didn't move. I knew what he was going to say without him saying it. So cheesy. But, his lips had almost no feeling in them. As if I could tell they were numb. They could've been stuck in a freezer too.

"You're not worthless and neither is that thing in your stomach." He leant down. I set myself up for this damnit.

His lips met mine. That line is so overused. But they did. The kiss was short and simple. He kissed me, and I kissed back. That's it; the end. no emotion. No of course not. Nope, there was nothing, I repeat dear readers, nothing.

"Denying won't get you anywhere." He said.

"Who says I want to go anywhere?"

"You're still denying it. And there's no use in doing that."

I sighed. He was right, otherwise I wouldn't have kissed back. Such trivial things make huge deals. I hate life.

"I know..."
He rolled over and and stared at the ceiling. "Just....please stay alive for the baby's sake. And when I say alive...I mean don't kill the baby or yourself intentionally."

"What will you name it?"

"Depending on it's gender, I was hoping for something a little old fashioned for a girl, and i have no idea for a boy."

"Don't you already know its gender?"

"In about a month, we can go check."

"Where?"

"I have my medics. You'll see."

"So back to the names, I want to name it, if it's a girl, Evalyn, and if it's a boy, Aiden."

"I guess, it's still early in the morning go back to sleep, Willow."

I curled up into a ball, then uncurled myself. I sighed into the pillow. I've sighed a lot lately. I really hope I just pop a girl outta here.

His arms found my body and he wrapped them around me. I decided to be nice. I snuggled backwards into his arms. I'd forgotten about his bare chest, leaving me backing into a numb feeling body. He felt so smooth though, I felt right.
♠ ♠ ♠
mushy i know.
haha
a person unsiscribed...what a meanybutt
I'm sorry but don't get my hopes and happiness up by suscribing then going and undoing that. Its mean and stupid.

here's to all the people that suscribed.

solastyear
mel4u
MemphisandCollege
HannyyXxXBananyy
peanutbutajellytime5
The Queen of Hell

This update was for lilith.