Status: FINISHED!

His Wicked Smile

Strail Ferenelli

I once again woke up.

Shower.
Brush teeth.
Get dressed.
Walk downstairs.

Done, done, done, and in process. I walked down to Amel cooking breakfast.

Snarfing down my omelet. Amel started to read me the list of things we were going to do today.

"So first, we're going to get you some maternity cloths and then we'll go chill for lunch, keep shopping, then come back here!"

I looked up with food in my mouth. "Wha--? Umkay."

She looked at me with a disgust. "How do you eat that?"

"It's called divine food for humans from heaven. You just want praise for this, don't you?"

She laughed. "No, I just can't see myself eating that ."

I finished and she rushed me out the door.

Time Lapse

We were walking down a brick laid path of a little town square. Though, this wasn't a town, and these weren't regular shops. They were all maternity, babies, or food shops.

"So, lets get the shirts and things out of the way. Mk?"
She looked over at me, I hadn't had much to say this whole time resulting in silence from me.

"Sure. Yup, please though Amel, nothing pink."

"Will do, let's go captain."

And she turned our course into a little shop name Mini Maternity. I'm guessing that's for petite people.

Buying half the store wasn't exactly my idea of shopping. But to Amel, it clearly was.

"Ok, so that gets those out of the way. Now, how much time do we have left?" She looked at me, I shrugged. I don't do the watch thing. She sighed and looked up at the sky. It was overcast today, with a slight chance of thunderstorms later tonight.

She mumbled some things incoherent and finally said clearly, "Four hours? Yeah, alrighty, lets go Willow!'

She led me through the little courtyard. I was watching my feet really, but I bumped into her as she stopped abruptly. I looked up, only to see the back of her head. I moved around and saw three other vampires. Or, at least I guessed they were vampires from the look of them.

The all stood there with the same expression. Complete and utter hatred. The front girl moved slightly to incline her head. "Who's the fatty, Amel?"

"Don't insult your future queen, Strail."
Obviously that was intended for me. Both of those statements. "I am not fat!" I said bravely.

The blonde front one ignored me, and the back ones, both auburn haired, flipped their hair.

"What? A human? Puh-lease. No human could ever rule over me. Nonetheless, a fat human."
The back two snickered.

"You're just jealous because she's marrying Damien and you aren't."

Strail flicked her off and walked away with an ugly expression on her face. We waited for them to completely become out of sight before we walked on. The question was nagging at me.

"Who-?"

"That was Strail Ferenelli. She went to the school the same time Damien had. Of course they had hooked up, but his friends showed him who she really was, a slut. Duh." She paused as we waited for a group of girls with pointy ears passed us. "She always thought she'd be the queen. Obviously she forgot about the whole bloodline thing.

"Then she tried to hook up with my current boyfriend a while back. You'll meet him later, but he totally just ignored her. She always wanted to be with royalty, and my boyfriend is a duke so yeah. Now, she'll be on your case about Damien. I don't know when that will happen, soon though very soon. "

"So, is she like....I dunno related? I guess- to royalty?"

"Actually it's her parents, she's a typical brat. Pampered by her parents. Spoiled rotten. They always wanted her to become queen. Or something. So, you'll see her at parties an things."

"Lovely......Am I fat?"

"I just took you into the petite section and you're calling yourself fat? I don't understand humans."

"So why did you tell her that I was marrying Damien?"

"She's a bitch, I wanted to piss her off."
♠ ♠ ♠
I wanted to write more. But whenever i write time lapse it makes me sound noobish
haha
so check out my new story?
it'll be rad though its just beginning so the short chapters will only last for one more chapter.

Its called Let's Blacken the Sky; Let's Make Rainbows in The Air