Status: FINISHED!

His Wicked Smile

Lingerie?

I sighed and dropped the many bags of clothes and things onto the kitchen table.

"Amel, did we really have to buy so much that my arm would fall off?"

She gave me a look that could've jumped from her face and told me that the previous question was totally unecessecary.

"Ohkay....I'll be upstairs...." I turned and grabbed the bags off the table while Amel retreated to the fridge for some....'refreshments'.

"Oh wait!" Amel yelled. God, don't have a heart attack. "Don't show Damien everything that you bought!"

I rolled my eyes and headed up the stairs. Does she always have to do that? God, it's not like I'm going to go up there, go into the room, put on the lingerie and 'show' him. I knew that's what she meant. I'm not going to have sex with him again.

Well, the first time it wasn't sex. It was rape.

I trudged up the stone stairwell and opened the door to our room. You know what? It is- as of now- my room. Not his, mine!

"I hear you, Willow. Where aaaare you?" I stuffed my bags under the bed, his voice came from the bathroom and I did not want him seeing my stuff for fear of him making me wear it.

"Er, I'm in here!"

The door turned and I popped up and folded my arms behind his back. "What are you doing?" He had stopped on the other side of the bed.

"Uh! Nothing! " I laughed nervously. "Eheheh...." I looked away from him. My lingerie came to my mind. My objective? Keep him away from me and the bags.

He raised his eyebrows, "So...what did you buy?"

"Oh...nothing! You know clothes....stuff..."

"Uh-huh...So you do realize the fact that I can hear your thoughts?"

Shit....I forgot about that one.

"Well then you know you can't come over here." I grinned sheepishly and hid my eyes behind my bangs.

In the mere second after the word here came out of my mouth he was already over here rummaging through the bags. I reacted and threw myself at him.

"No no no no no!"

He had pulled out one of my panties. My face became very hot, and ,I'm guessing, very red.

He gave me a weird look. "This is what you bought? Lingerie?"

I was laying across the bags and the hangers were ripping out and poking my stomach. I moved into a sitting position. "No! I mean. I bought pants, and that, and shirts. Stuff...."

"Right...well.....There is a party coming up. There will be many in the near future. So I hope Amel got you some dresses..."

Ball? Dancing? Oh no...

He started to walk out of the room after going into the closet for a second. "Wait!! Wait Damien! Who is Strail? Ferenelli?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry Its a bit short! but I needed to get one out
Thanx everyone for subs and shtuff......But can i get some feedback? some criticism even? I dont care ....just let me know you're out there
Are u guys seeing the links? they're grey and in the text they're in the last chap too

Check out my story on my home page Let's Blacken the Sky; Let's Make Rainbows In The Air