Status: FINISHED!

His Wicked Smile

Piggyback

Damien turned to look at me.
"She, uh....Let's save that one for another time. How about it?"

He then walked out of the room.

Oh, hell no. I am getting some answers. Now. I darted out of the bed, almost catching myself in the sheets. I ran behind him. Jumping on his back, I screamed in his ear.

His face was priceless, not that he was scared or anything. No, it was more that he was ..ehehe..... angry.

"Willlow! My God woman! What the hell are you doing?"

I swung my legs back and forth. He positioned his arms to keep me from falling off. "Well, I could be wanting a piggy back ride.....Ooor...I could be wanting to know about that chick."

I smiled next to his ear that I was talking quite loudly into. "Which do you think, Damien Lesul the Third?"

He sighed, "We went to school together, for a little while..." Damien kept walking. "Basically, we were fuck buddies. I mean, c'mon she's hot, rich, good in bed. Why wouldn't anyone want her? I was friends with the guys from your band or whatever, at the time. They didn't like the fact that I was dating and fucking a bitch like her. No doubt, she was pretty bitchy. Her and her little posse.

"We were both sleeping around with different people, I was kinda sex crazed back then, but we mainly stuck to each other. It was about a month after one party that we had hooked up at, that was when I really saw what I was doing....I had gotten her pregnant. Of course, I told her I didn't want anything to do with it. I wasn't aware I needed an heir at that time, nor did I care.

"She had an abortion and I straightened up, I needed to become king, I couldn't be having sex with every hot girl. Strail was always mad that I left her in bed. Now, she's always trying to get in my pants and be queen. For her? It's a game."

"Why does she want you so bad?"

"Apart from my body," He smirked. "She wants to be queen, her family wants the throne badly."

"Well, why don't you just do it? Marry her I mean?"

We were walking down the halls, turns everywhere. I was out of it. I didn't really watch where we were going. I didn't really care. I was comfortable on his back.....yea that's really weird.

"Well I don't love her."

"Well, you need a queen don't you?"

"Yeah. But I'm waiting for-okay this is going to sound stupid-waiting for love."

"Corny." I sang.

He laughed and set me down in front of a door. "This is the library. I think you might like it."
He opened the door and grabbed my hand. "There's secret rooms leading to other rooms. Or hidden passages leading to the entry room or the kitchen back here. Things like that."

I smiled. "You know," I said as he pulled me along passed book shelves. "You're not actually that bad. I mean, despite the whole rape thing-"

"Which you enjoyed....as I've said."

"Anyway I don't think you are. I mean, you can be nice. But you're not very open..."

"Er...thank you?"

I laughed. "You're welcome, but I'd like to talk to you about....what happens after I have this kid..."

"That...depends...."

"On what? What could it possibly depend on?"

"There's this ...law..it actually dpends upon the elder's decisions...it's really complicated."

"Can't I go home?"
♠ ♠ ♠
ehhhh
sorry for not updating all last week
have u checked out my hell and heaven story?
Let's Blacken the Sky; Let's Make Rainbows in The Air