Status: FINISHED!

His Wicked Smile

Visitor In The Night

Well this is going to be hell on my conscious...

I guess it doesn't really matter that much if I go through with this...and what if he IS a really nice guy thats about my-

No probably not.

As soon as I got home I did the usual since my parents found out. Go to my room, do homework, shower, and then make myself dinner. No one bothered for me anymore, I was a disgrace to my family name. So I did those nessecary things, then headed back upstairs to my room.

My little sister came out of her room slightly and stared with big eyes... she was an oops child, and she's only three.

I locked eyes with her andhesitantlywent to hug her. She backed away and ran into her room. Mom told her to stay away from me...tch whatever fag.

I went into my room turned up the sound all the way and started to blare my IHome.CriticalAcclaim came on first. I laid down on my bed, What will Josh do? He's my boyfriend but what if he hates me? He didn't believe me when I first told him it was rape. Will he think I'm a whore? What if he leaves me?

And why should I care? If he doesleave me then he wasn't right for me. So I shouldn't care. Not one bit. But how am I supposed to stay in school? Maybe I should kill myself. That would make my pain so much easier. And then I have to call the doctor.

I've made up my mind I'll keep the kid. And I'll talk to Josh and Dr. Shiltomorrow. Right now all I was to do is sleep.

****

That man...He looked young. With thosebrightgreen eyes, one of them slightly brown towards the pupil. If only this fog would go away...then maybe I could see him. He was standing near me...but only his eyes...they're visible.

"Willow..." A silky voice whispered. I knew it came from him...somehow. I wanted the fog to move so bad.

"Willow.." It said again. I tried to answer back...but I couldn't. Was this the man who raped me? Psh, I could totally take him down.

"Wake up Willow!" It said sternly. "Then you can see."

***

I opened my eyes a little bit. Peeking through the opening in my covers. Over near my computer was safe... I looked toward my door...that was safe too. My closet? I sighed that was safe too. All good.

I sat up and threw the covers off me.

I barely started to scream as a hand flew over my mouth.

"Shhhh, you wouldn't want to wake up your parents now would you?" It was the silky voice. Deep and irresistible. I shook my head no.

"Good, I'm going to take my hand off now. Don't do anything rash...you'll regret it." Heslowlytook his hand off my mouth and I started to cry.

Between my sobs I choked out, "Are y-you going to kill m-me?"

"No."

I slowly stopped crying. "Then why are you h-here?"

"To clarify a few things."

I sniffled and he sat on the bed. "What the hell are you talking about?"

He rolled his eyes.

"About two weeks ago...the bar...ring a bell?"

"Bastard fucking raped me." I muttered under my breath so low that no one could hear it.

"Excuse me? But you enjoyed it if I remember correctly."

I cringed. "Ok. Ew. And I wouldn't want to remember if I could anyway. But what the hell are you doing here?"

He stood up. "Oh, yes where are my manners. I am Damien Lesul the third. And I have come because you are carrying my child. And I have to be here with you as says the law. And I can see that no one else certainly is going to help you anyway."

"Look, I don't need you, you can just give me some money and I can take care of myself, the law does NOT say that. Besides you'd just take my kid and then run off. I hear about it all the time."

"Well its different in this case, doll."

"Psh, how so?"

"The elders said so."

"The elders? Where the hell do you live?"

He smiled, and I noticed two very sharp pointy fangs.

"What the fuck are you?"

"Doll, I'm a vampire."
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, Personally I hate this chapter.... And i think i did a quite crappy job
but oh well at least its up :D

Viral