Status: FINISHED!

His Wicked Smile

Appointment!

Finally, a month later, I was being rushed out of the house, shoved through a portal and into thrusted into a a waiting room full of strange creatures.

"Amel, where the hell are you and Damien taking me?'" I breathed with a sigh sitting down and resting my hands on my baby bulge. Being two months along in a normal pregnancy wouldn't be like anything, but because women pregnant with...normal...babies are pregnant for ten months this would be like in my fourth month. I have no honest to God idea how that worked out, but that's what Amel told me, I was never really good at math.

Damien mumbled an incomprehensible sentence beginning with baby appointment to answer my question.
I stared at him, but continued to rub my belly as I sat in a waiting room.

"It's going to be your first baby appointment!" She smiled, sitting down next to me. "I can't wait!"

I glared at her and she resolved to reading a magazine with a odd headline in a different language.

The room was painted in ugly worn mustard yellows and a teal blue. Chairs lined the walls in reds, blues, yellows, and greens. Everything was dingy and worn. Obviously this has been in use for quite some time.

A head popped out of a small doorway, "Mr. and Ms. Lesul? It's time for your appointment?" I stood and she nodded her head to follow her, I looked to Amel to stay with me, a pleading face. She gazed across the room at a TV, transfixed, and I knew she had no intent on seeing my face, otherwise she would fall and succumb to follow.

But she didn't, therefore, I had to stay with this kid. The woman who had called my name wore lavender scrubs and sported black flats, her hair was pulled up into blue pigtails. Her nose went up as though a ski slope, she also had a very small face with large lash filled eyes.

I walked side by side with Damien. The woman led us into a pale white room with boring white tiles. A chair and monitor were set up aside a blue vinyl bed.

She turned to look at me and instructed me to lay on the bed. "I'll inform the doctor, it'll be just a few minutes." Then she turned to walk out.

"Wait! It's Miss Silver and Mr. Lesul, we aren't married or even together."

She gave me a strange look before closing the door.

Damien sat in a chair against one of the boring walls and sighed. "Why did you say that? She knows I'm royal, nice going, preggy."

Preggy? What the fuck?

"Oh, so now you're not going to talk?"

Nope, not with that nickname....and I was telling the truth, rapist.

"Nice little comeback, you're oh-so-witty aren't you?" He scoffed, "That's going to put a bad image..."

Does it look like I give a shit? I'll be out of here after this thing is out.

"I'm not going to comment that, but what's got your panties in a bunch, are you PMSing?"

You just did... and I'm pregnant, I can't PMS.

"Oh hehe, you're so funny."

At that moment the doctor walked in. A woman carrying a file folder walked in, she set some things down and started to talk with Damien. Her hair was brown and was cut short above her neckline. Out of the sides of her head sprouted ears, and they were furry. Her doctors coat hid most of what seemed to be a bushy brownish tail, the tip just stuck out of it.

"Alright, Mrs. Lesul-"

"I'm not married and we are not together, it's Miss Silver."

Damien quickly tried to save himself, "Of course we are, she's my fiance."

The doctor looked confused and tried to understand the silent conversation of our glares.

"Okay, -er- then lets get this started, I am Dr. Draihill and I will be observing you an your baby for the next few months."

I nodded, "Alrighty,"

"Lay back and pull your shirt up."

Instead of the blue gel spreading over my stomach it was clear.

"Dear God, I feel like I'm being molested." I muttered lowly under my breath.

The monitor beeped and a black and white image came up to the screen. "There's your baby, you're human so I saved you the grotesque colored image of this."

I stared in wonder at the image, that what growing inside me, of course it was feeding off my blood, and I was feeding off Damien's.

"Would you like to know the gender and being?"

Damien and I nodded simultaneously, he had moved up his chair to be closer to see the baby. I was a bit confused.

"It'll be a girl full vampire."

My heart raced, it'll be a blood-sucking girl that will (unfortunately) have traits from her father. I wasn't so happy about that.
♠ ♠ ♠
So i havent updtaed beause
1:so much shit
2:finals
3:mac had a HDD failure
4:graduated 8th grade from small cath school

sooooooorrrrry