Status: FINISHED!

His Wicked Smile

Ride

He paused in kissing my body and looked up at me. In return I gazed down at his mismatching eyes.
"Willow, I-- I like you too." He looked down and rested his hands on my stomach. "It's just that....I'm royalty and heir to the throne of a vampire monarchy. I'd love to like you and be able to openly say that, but I can't. I have a status and reputation to keep up. The media would go crazy if they found out I was in love with a mortal human. My political rank would be less respected. It just wouldn't work out."

Through his eyelashes he looked up at me. Damien was making circular motions atop my tummy.

A deep sense of rejection came over me. I breathed heavily and he hugged me around the waist while laying his head on my chest.

"Can't you turn me?"

The questions were beginning to emerge in my head: What does this mean for me after I have the baby? Where will I go? What if I'm just used as a breeding thing for the rest of my life? This sucks.

"I suppose I could. But the people wouldn't be very happy with a turned ruler." He paused again. "As for your other questions. I can't answer them right now."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"I want to see my baby girl. I can't wait any longer!" I groaned in bed later that night.

"Wills you're going to have to wait."

I turned to glare at him. "Easy for you to say. You will forever have a hot body, while I," I pulled at my recently gained body weight. "While I get fat!"

Currently, I was laying in bed above the covers in my pajama's which happened to be just some pretty panties and a big T-shirt. I was hot so I was laying spread eagle on the giant bed.

"You are not getting fat."

"Just look at my previously perfect stomach."

"No, seriously. I once knew this chick and she went a whole month without human blood and she lived off of animal blood. Now, she got fat. Gained 50 lbs. All because she wanted to go vegan. Lame."

"Ew. But she wasn't pregnant."

"Eh same thing." He shrugged.

A few minutes passed. After my realization of my feelings for Damien, my want for him grew. My feelings were getting stronger too.

"Ditto." He said.

I looked up to see his face above mine. He was hovering over me. "Damien, don't! I'm all hot right now." I whined.

He lowered his head against my ear.

"I know." He whispered.

Damien's mouth widened into a smirk and he kissed my head.

I felt the air around me move suddenly and then I was the one hovering. I straddled Damien as he laid on the bed.

"You know, I really like this position." He smirked.

I leaned down and kissed him. "You're a pervert."

"No! I am not. If I was a pervert I'd be doing this." And with that he grabbed my boobs.

"Damien!"
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm super sorry....