Status: FINISHED!

His Wicked Smile

Intrusion

The music blared into my ears as I was standing next to the oversized speakers. Damien was talking to some Duke about something boring. How he could stand to be in politics I'll never know.

"Hey! Stay back!" Someone yelled. A male. There was clicking and flashing and a huge rumble.

Damien stopped talking to the Duke and, along with everyone else, turned towards the commotion. The noise and the yell came from the backyard gate, there stood a large buff man who was excessively hairy. He was pushing against the wooden gate while flashes of light were coming from behind it.

"This is a private party!"

Loud shouts and more clicking from behind the gate.

"UGH!" The man fell to the ground and a huge mob of people came rushing through the gate flashing cameras and trying to get quick interview with the party guests. Damien grabbed my hand and made to turn to leave through the house which many of the guests were already doing.

"Excuse me! Damien Lesul! Prince Damien!"

"Damien, who's the human?"

"Why is she pregnant?"

"Are you breeding her for blood?"

Reporters excitedly yelled at us trying to get some gossip for their papers.

"I'm sorry, but I'm not going to answer that right now."

I looked around trying to steer clear of anyone so that my belly could get into the house without being hit.

My eyes landed on Strail, who was talking and pointing at Damien. She was ahead of us and speaking into a mic that one of the paparazzi had with them.

"Oh me and Damien? We go way back..... He actually proposed to me once, but I had to decline....Oh, I was too sick. You know.....Yeah he still loves me.....Future Queen?" At this she smiled. "Oh, yes. I believe so."

"Willow? Willow!"

I blinked at looked at him. "Sorry."

"Come on! Let's go. I don't want these people around you." He pulled me into the house and we rushed out to the car. Many of the other guests were already pulling out of the driveway. Damien opened my door and pushed me in. He slammed the car door and went around to his side.

The car was going at a ridiculous speed back home. Clearly, he was frustrated and ticked off at the press for ruining a nice night. The silence in the car was unbearable. He was driving with one hand while the other was laying on the console.

I felt bad for him, he was actually enjoying the company of his royal friends and colleagues. Hesitantly, I reached out and softly took his hand. I intertwined my fingers with his. I hadn't noticed before but his hands were soft and rough at the same time.

"Damien, if you're mad; chill. Nothing bad happened. It was just the media." I told him as nicely as I could.

"I heard what that blonde whore said."

"So? Big whoop."

"So? So she's going to eff up my life with her incessant lies. There is going to be a mob or paparazzi at the mansion eventually. I swear, should've killed her when I had the chance in bed." He shook his head disapprovingly at himself.

"Don't beat yourself up over her. She's a bitch."

Damien scoffed. "You think?"

-------------------------------------------------------

We slowely opened the door, its creak was followed by two blood-curdling screams. I ran (or whatever...I mean I'm pregnant.) in to the living room where the two screams emerged from.

It was dark with only the TV on.

"OH MY GOD!"

"WILLOW YOU SCARED THE FUCKING SHIT OUT OF US!"

I turned the lights on to see Amel and Charlie clinging to each other. I just stared at them while discarding my shoes over in the corner somewhere. Honestly? I could care less.

"Amel, Charlie. What the hell are you two doing? I heard Willow's mind. You guys are freaks." Damien sauntered into the room with his hands in his pockets.

"We were, uh, we were watching a movie."

Charlie rubbed her face, "I have never seen anything so fucking scary and real as that shit."

"Uhh, okay....." I awkwardly walked out of the room. "Fuck my feet hurt." I painfully made my way up the stairs to our room.

"Willow your such a baby." He laughed and lifted me up.

"This would be so much cooler if I wasn't pregnant."

"Eh."

He opened the door to our room, "Do you want to bathe?"

"Yeah, I'll take a bath."

He dropped me on the bed and went to start my bath. I lazily walked over to the bathroom and took off my makeup in the mirror. And went to unzip the zipper that ran down my back to my butt. Unfortunately, I couldn't reach it.

Damien turned around, "Need help?"

I nodded and let him unzip me all the way, his cold knuckles brushed down my spine, and I shivered. My dress fell into a head around me and because I wasn't wearing a bra I covered myself. Damien kissed my shoulder and up my neck, moving my hair out of the way. His hands glided over my stomach.

I turned around but my stomach kept me from being as close to him as I want.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I was going to go a bit more sexual haha but then I thought

THAT'S SO DAMN AWKWARD

So yeah All you silent readers. Comment. Or Die.

Oh and if you're wondering, Mark and Kayden will be showing up again soon.