Status: FINISHED!

His Wicked Smile

Stress

"So, you and Damien? Together?" Alria paused and tapped her chin. I sipped my tea anxiously. "I like it."

Two weeks had gone by making me at three months pregnant, or so, and I was huge. Damien was having constant problems with the press. Without end they were at the mansion's front door, trying to snap pictures of the 'Questionable Young Prince'; which was the common nickname in the tabloids for him.

"He's stressing though, with all that's going on in the news. He finally told me about his parents, too. Alria, I've tried to help his stress but I don't know what to do. I really feel bad for him. He just sits and does his paperwork."

She pushed her chair out and rummaged through her cabinets. Taking out a handful of seeds from a large blue jar she turned to me, "His parents, they're sick. Their time is almost done. A most poisonous thing lycan blood is."

She spread the seeds out on the table. "I feel for the poor boy, still a boy, yes," She looked up. "He really does have much to learn." She stared at the little light brown seeds and sighed. "You do too."

Then, gathering all the seeds she turned and threw them into the fire, emitting a colorful array of orange and red sparks and embers.

-------------------------------------------------

I walked into Damien's office. He was holding his head in one hand while writing on some papers.

"Hey," I sat down opposite him. I was hoping to get his mind off whatever was frustrating him.

"Hey, babe." He replied without looking up.

I went around his chair and pushed it away from the desk. I stood in front of him while he rubbed his face.

"Fucking Christ, Will." He said while pinching the bridge of his nose.

I kissed his cheek. "What's gotten you so stressed lately?"

"Just things. And the media isn't helping."

"Maybe you should just tell them the truth, about all this."

He looked at me with a WTF look on his face. "You're kidding right?"

"Uh, no?"

He waved it off. "I don't think that'd be very good."

"Ugh."

And with that I turned and walked out.

----------------------------------------------------

"Mark!" I opened my arms for him to come hug me as I laid out in the sun getting some rays, which I have been neglecting for quite a while now.

I stood up as he hugged me. "Where is Kayden?" I looked around.

He looked down at his feet. "Kayden...we're um....We're taking a break."

"Aw due, I'm sorry. Come inside, I'll make you some tea." We walked into the kitchen from the outside and I took out the tea while Mark sat down at the table. I put the water to boil and sat down with Mark.

"So what happened with him?"

"He said he 'wasn't sure about us anymore'."

"Wait, so he isn't like....feeling it anymore?"

"I think it's more of the fact that he might be swinging the other way."

"How can you tell?"

"He's been watching straight porn."

".............Uh............How do you......know?"

"The computer's history."

"Any other evidence?"

"He's been really friendly with this girl I introduced him to. And it's ridiculous because I introduced them."

"I'm sorry Mark. Have you ever considered being straight? I mean....like have you?"

"Yeah, I've dated girls. But even when I was human I liked guys, it was just.....something that you could get burned for when I was alive."

"What time were you bitten?"

"1788."

Awkwardly and suddenly, the water whistling peaked. I made the tea and gave it to Mark.

"Do you have any blood?"

"Um, fridge."

"Thanks." He said, ripped open a bag of blood and poured it in.

"Mmmmmm, something smells good!" Amel walked in and poured herself a glass of blood and heated it in the microwave. Mark laughed and Amel ruffled his hair. "How've ya been Mark?"

"Oh good, good." I shot him a glance.

I really do feel bad for him.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I made this kinda a filler.
It started out with some really cool ideas, and then I just kinda crapped out, juices ran flat.

XDBlaaah

SILENT READERS I COMMAND YOU TO COMMENT =D