Status: FINISHED!

His Wicked Smile

New and Improved

"Can you just get out of my office?"

Once again, I'd tried to engage Damien in a conversation. However, that plan had failed. His stress had made him an irritable mess.

I stood opposite him and folded my arms. "Stop being such a pissy pants Damien. Whatever has you PMSing, do something about it because it's getting ridiculously annoying. I huffed, turned on my heel and walked out.

"Willow." I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Don't be mad at me." His eyes focused on mine.

"Just tell the freaking press the truth, it's not that hard. It's just the truth."

"The truth is...a lot."

"Mhmm, well you can talk to me after you've been honest with the press."

I walked past him and up a set of stairs into my bedroom and laid on the bed. As much as I wanted Damien to tell the truth I also wanted to be known. In actuality, I felt a bit like an embarrassment to Damien because he was keeping my on the down-low. I knew I was being childish, because, well I'm human.

-------------------------------------------------

"Mmmm....?" Shaken, I was being shaken awake.

"Hey! Wake the fuck up!"

"Charllie.......go away. I'm sleeping."

"Get up! Get UP!Damien's on TV."

Breathing out, I faked annoyance.

"This better be worth it."

"He's doing a press conference."

The conversation I had with him earlier rushed back to me. Sweet, I'd convinced him. I grinned on the inside and made my way towards the living room.

The TV was already on as I sat down and got comfy. Damien was sitting at a long white table facing a large crowd whose heads I could only see the backs of. On either sides of him were security guards.

"Hello. I'm Ramona from The Rock Gazette and we'd like to know just what you and Strail Ferenelli have going on?" 'Ramona' said in an English accent. The rest of the crowd of reporters and people murmured in agreement.

"Nothing. Back when I was younger we had a fling but we don't have any sort of romantic relationship."

One of the security guards picked out the next reporter that would get his question heard.

"Klaus here from Royal Buzz. Who is the human you showed up with at the latest party?"

"I guess it's time to come out with the truth." He sighed and rubbed his face. "Her name is Willow. I came across her while I was in the human realm. I was searching for a human to carry my heir as my father and my fathers' fathers have done before. As many of you know, I have a pull towards AB Negative, she has that blood type. She's living with me now, and I've developed feelings for her." He embarrassedly looked down. "I know it's wrong --she's human and it isn't right to have an interest in her, but I do. I don't care what you write in your magazines, it won't change how I feel about her."

I blushed and rubbed my stomach.

"Does she like you back!?" Some reporter yelled out.

He laughed, "Yeah, she does."

Some of the people in the crowd were yelling out things like "She's cute for a human!", " A hottie even though she's pregnant!"

"What do the Queen and King think of this?"

"They're sick. They're dying. I'm actually going to take up the crown soon."

"Will they meet their granddaughter or grandson do you think?"

"No they probably won't meet their granddaughter."

One of the security guards stood, "That is all for now. The prince has other matters to attend to."

Charlie clicked off the TV.

"Wow, Wills did you even know that?"

I was slightly shocked at the information that I'd just learned and the fact that he'd just admitted to the entire population of his soon-to-be kingdom that he liked a human.

"No, no I didn't..."

The large front door to the mansion opened. I knew that was Damien. I decided to try something. In my head I clearly stated the words I-am-going-to-the-kitchen.

I felt stupid but if he didn't hear me it's alright because then no one else did. I laughed at my stupidity and opened the cupboard to the kitchen.

Cold snakelike arms wound around my protruding belly. "I thought you'd figure it out sooner or later."

"Nice way to just completely expose yourself on TV."

"It's alright, I realized I didn't need to hide myself. It wasn't necessary." He laughed. "Plus, I'm future king, they can suck it."

I laughed. "You're in a better mood." I turned around and faced him. He kissed my cheek and I blushed.

"I am."
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY! Happy FOURTH OF JULY!

I went tubing with my best friend this weekend and my siblings...

I'm sore and sunburned but it was totally worth it.

WHOO HOO FOR FIREWORKS! And I'm sorry for not telling you guys before that I was going out of town, but I was like well, when I get home I'll make sure to update. So be happy I remembered you!

Comments make me a very happy person.