Status: FINISHED!

His Wicked Smile

Rain, Rain, Go Away

Today, I was officially four months preggo. So basically, I looked like I was eight-seven months pregnant.

"And a few more months to go." Damien said while sipping a cup of hot blood.

I gave him a look. "Dude, stop freaking invading my mind."

He shrugged and adjusted his newspaper. "Can't."

I blew out some air and looked outside. It was quite dark for being only ten o'clock in the morning. The weatherman (or man-like thing) had forecasted a huge storm with major severe weather. The rain started about three hours earlier and hadn't stopped yet. There was thunder and lightening to accompany the incessant waterfall.

"Look at this, can you believe it, Wills? The press actually likes you!" He smiled and turned over the paper so I could see the headline;

Prince's New Babe

Many of you know that Prince Damien has recently come out with the hard honest truth to our bustling community of people. In his latest press conference he revealed his undying love for a human girl whom he had impregnated with his heir. That's right readers, we said it-- HUMAN. A seemingly sweet human girl could be our next queen. We want to know what YOU--our readers think. Is she sweet? Or is she out for the crown?


My eyes went wide. Having people publicly say Damien impregnated me had to be the most embarrassing thing ever. Naturally, my face went red.

"First, I can't believe they said 'impregnated' and second I don't think that when they say ' seemingly sweet' or 'out for the crown' means they like me."

"Yes it does! You just have to understand how it works over here. You kno--" Suddenly all the lights went off and the rain began pouring down even harder. It was completely quiet except for the rain and the howling wind.

Through the windows came a sudden flash of light which was followed by a loud deafening crack. I jumped in the seat i was sitting in.

"Do humans always have such skittish reactions?" Damien looked at me.

"Yes? Personally, I love lightening, I just hate thunder."

"Why?"

"I used to have two younger sisters. I also used to have a pit-bull dog. My sister was five years younger than me, so when I was eight and she was three there was a hurricane. Long story short, the pit-bull went ballistic after hearing thunder and attacked and killed her."

He nodded and awkwardly went back to the paper. I hadn't talked about her in a long time, so it was odd for the words to come out of my mouth. I got up and walked to the living room where there were larger windows overlooking the lake that was probably rising up with the amount of rain we were getting.
I sat down in the dark and watched the rain beat down against the window. I flinched when the thunder boomed around me and snuggled into the couch even more than I already was.

After about an hour of enjoying the rain lulling me into a drowsy state, Damien sat down beside me. I moved to where my head was laying atop of his chest. He moved the blanket that was covering me so that it was covering his cold self as well.

"You know, I like watching rain too." The thunder boomed and I pressed my back into him.

"You know?" I looked up at his face.

"What?" He replied softly.

"You're lame." I laughed drowsily.

CRACK!

I jumped into Damien's lap. And there was a pain in my stomach. I felt like I was being...kicked.

I held my big belly. A foot collided with my hand. Well, that took forever for the baby to start kicking.

"Maybe she's a late bloomer."

"Damien! Do not call our daughter a late bloomer! No girl wants to be a late bloomer. Now, you don't get to feel her kick. Suck it."

" 'Our daughter.' "

I blushed in the dark of the room.

"Yeah....."

"I like it." He kissed my cheek and placed his hand on my stomach and immediately she kicked his hand.

"That's fucking awesome." He laughed, the lightening illuminating his face for only a second.

"So, we're definitely naming her......" He waited for me to finish his sentence.

I sunk lower into him. "Evelyn."

He put his arm around me. "What if she turns up a bitch?"

"Dude, she's not going to be a bitch......well maybe, I was a little shit when I was little."

"Yeah, I was kind of a trouble maker too."

"Well, that sucks. She already has bad traits."

"Mhmm." I nodded slowly, my gaze was fixed on the rain.

"Willow?"

"Whaa?"

He sighed. "Nevermind, just go to sleep."

I nodded half-heartedly and let myself drift into a sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
So yeah, I kept telling myself.

I'll update tomorrow
And then tomorrow would come and I'd just say it again. But NEVER FEAR! For I have updated again! And I'd SUPER FREAKING appreciate it if I knew if people really want me to go on with this story.
I mean it feels like a dead zone out there.

i want some love.

That is all,
Ohlyne