Status: FINISHED!

His Wicked Smile

Size Matters

"Of course, sign here, here. Oh, and here. Yes, thank you, sir."

Damien nodded and signed the death certificates of his parents. I rubbed his back in hopes to soothe him. He stood up and we walked out together.

--------------------------------------------

"We return to where we began." The speaker nodded his head and the two elaborate caskets made of marble were taken, each, by four muscular men down the stairs of the large mausoleum. I held Damien's hand as all the funeral guests gave him their condolences. He mindlessly smiled at them.

Obviously, he was uncomfortable. I could tell that all these people's sympathies weren't working for him. Security eventually drove the guests away, leaving Amel, Damien, Charlie, Mark, and I.

"I'm really sorry you two." Mark said and hugged Amel who was closest to him.

Amel's eyes were red and puffy, she sniffed and wiped under her eyes as to not smear her mascara. She simply nodded at him and proceeded to turn on her heel and leave. Charlie and Mark followed her after nodded at Damien. I could see the awkwardness in Charlie's facial expression, neither of us had known their parents. In all honesty, the entire funeral had been awkward, I knew Damien didn't care much for his Mom, but in secrecy he loved his Dad. I wouldn't confront him about it, he'd easily deny it and ignore my suspicion. On the other hand, Amel obviously cared for them.

I turned my had towards the horizon where purple and orange streaked the sky to play with each other. I flinched as a raindrop fell to my face. I wiped my nose and turned to Damien.

I ran a hand through his black hair, moving it out of his face. His mostly green eyes looked to the ground. I placed a hand on his face and gave him an apologetic smile. He took my hand from his faced and interlaced our fingers, "C'mon. Let's go, doll."

Our feet moved in sync as we walked away from the grave-site

--------------------------------------------

I woke up to pitter patters on the windows. Even at this time of the day it was grey and dark outside. Four weeks passed since the funeral, plans for Damien's crowning ceremony were underway. Apparently, the kingdom was being temporarily ruled by 'the elders'. They were a bunch of vampires and other various being who were centuries old. The Elders had wisdom and power beyond my mind's comprehension --or at least that's what Mark had said.

I threw on a big hoodie and walked down the stairs I yelled out for Damien. "I need blood. And I'm tired. Hurry up and get over here."

I sat down in the living room and waited.

And waited....

And waited.......

"Damien!"

"I'm coming! I'm coming! Fucking wait..."

"I was waiting!" He knows I'm pregnant, he knows I need blood. Ignorant bastard.

"You are, really bitchy." He put his hands up in defense.

"Just come here." I pulled him down on the couch and I bit down on his neck. I didn't have fangs but my human teeth could produce some blood if I bit down hard enough. He sighed as I felt the warm liquid slide down my throat.

Damien moaned. I laughed at pulled away while wiping my mouth.

I settled down and sighed contentedly. "So when are you becoming King?"

He put his feet up on the ottoman and clicked the TV on. "Eh, a month or so. I was going to wait until the baby comes."

"Oh,"

I'd started calling my baby by name, Evelyn. It made her seem more real. I looked down at my stomach. A thing, and living breathing --maybe not human but still-- a person was inside of me.

I was going to see her soon, this thing, this baby.

"Yep." He popped the 'p' sound snapping me out of my thoughts. I grew bored of blankly watching and walked outside to the covered deck. The rain was clearing up but it was still cloudy and dark. This was my kind of weather.

I sat down on the swing chair. A few moments later the double doors opened and Damien sat down on the swing with me. I laid my head on his shoulder and he interlaced our hands like usual.

"I wanna make ya horny, I wanna get it up! I wanna make some babies, but I can't get it up!" Charlie and Amel sang with each other as they came in through the mansion door.

Amel walked in with a smile on her face and sat down in one of the seats, I looked at Charlie whose hand was connected to another person's arm. This person's arm was connected to a body. This person had chestnut-colored hair and light grey eyes. His skin was a pale creamy white.

Charlie giggled girlishly. "This is Haden."

I rose to stand and as soon as I did Damien shot up and stood with his arm in front of me. His nose scrunched up and he scowled at Haden.

Haden stepped forward. "Vampire."

"Demon."

The two snarled at each other. "Um, excuse me. What are you two doing?" I stepped in between the two creatures snarling at each other.

"First off," I said, pointing at Damien, "That face is not attractive. Second," I turned towards Haden. "I don't know you and I don't appreciate you coming in here and interrupting a nice morning with my boyfriend. I'm pregnant and irritable, explain yourselves, both of you or I'll kick you out."

Charlie gave me a look. I knew what she wanted, she wanted me to back-off. Whenever it came to guys she always wanted me to be jealous of her new boy-toy that she would acquire. I loved her to death but she was such a bitch sometimes. A rose with thorns.

I backed up and Damien placed his hand on the small of my back. "Vampires and Demons don't have a very smooth history. We've always been bitter towards each other."

"I tried being nice years ago, Damien." Haden's words didn't have an ounce of consideration in them.

"Yeah, and then you tried to kill the girlfriend I had at that time."

"That should be behind us now. That was years ago, vampire."

"Fine. Whatever. What are you doing here, demon?"

Charlie spoke up, "Um, Damien, he's my boyfriend." She said nervously.

I stepped up to her, crossing my arms, I was annoyed. "Charlie, he's a demon. From hell...we've been through this. You're gunna go to hell for this."

"Relax Willow. He's perfect."

"My best friend is NOT going to date a demon! This is ridiculous!"

"What's so wrong with it? It's not like I can just go date someone from back home, we're DEAD there, remember? Just because you have it made with your little boyfriend who knocked you up and now you're all royalty. Be happy for me, just once. Jesus."

She was right. I was overreacting. "Sorry, I just don't .....I don't understand why you would date a demon?"

"Let her mingle with who she wants, Willow." I sighed and backed away from her. I breathed in a big breath and smiled. "Sorry Haden, I'm Willow."

I extended my hand. He hesitantly shook it, giving Damien a look. I pointed to my stomach. "This is Evelyn."

Haden awkwardly looked at my stomach. "Uh, Okay."

An odd silence fell over us and we stood there......in complete awkwardness. Amel clapped her hands together. "So...let's just go.....inside then! Yeah! Inside." She patted my back as she led all of us inside.

----------------------------------------

"He's hot, I'll give you that. But he's evil." I said later on that night as I sipped from my herbal tea.

"He isn't evil, Willow." She said as she reclined her chair and rolled her eyes. "Stop being stupid."

"I'm not being stupid, just protective."

"It's not like he's a satanist or something, so chill."

"Yeah yeah. So tell me about him."

"Well he's nice, hot, smart. You know. Perfect."

"How old is he?"

"Well.....he hasn't actually told me his literal age....but he said he's around 24-ish."

"How'd you meet him? You're not giving me anything, woman!"

"It's simple really. There's not a lot to him. He's kinda mysterious. But I like that, it makes him sexy. Anyway, I was at a bar with Amel and he bought me a drink and things went from there."

"Have you......ya know....?" I looked at her.

"Have I what?" She turned her attention away from the TV to me.

"Have you....?" I motioned with my hands.

"What?"

I dropped my hands and stared at her like she was stupid. "Have you had sex, retard?"

"Um, yeah. Of course. Haha..." She laughed.

Charlie always was a more adventurous person, so I guess there was no surprise there. I mean, my first time was rape. That's cool. Thanks Damien.....thanks.

"How was it?"

"Freaking amazing. Best I've ever had."

"Really? How big?"

"Huge. Awesomely huge."

I laughed and she started laughing along with me. It felt nice to be back with my best friend. Her absence had left a big hole in myself and I missed her more than I had known.

"Why? How big is Damien?" She asked when she calmed down.

"Charlie!?" I sighed dramatically. "I don't pay attention to that stuff!" Lie.

"Oh, come on. You've had to have thought about it!"

"No! I do not think about that!" Lie. Charlie was going to interrogate me to no end, she new when I was lying. She didn't actually want to know, she just wanted to mess with me.

"Dude! I can totally tell that you're lying. How big do you think he is?"

"Charlie! Shut up!" I laughed. "And I don't know! I'm not lying!" Lie.

I snorted and Charlie laughed even harder at me, we both were completely hysterical when Haden and Damien walked in. "Hey guys. What's up?" Haden said cooly.

Haden's eyes passed over us. We were still laughing quite hard, I felt quite giddy and elated. "And....why are you laughing so hard?"

My eyes went wide and Charlie burst out into another fit of laughter. "Charlie! Shut up, woman." I calmed myself down. "Nothing, we were talking about nothing."

Damien eyed my face and sat down on the couch with me. "Sure, Wills."

"Shut up Damien." I said through my teeth. He chuckled.

Just then, Amel walked in. "Are we having a party in here or something?"

By now the only person laughing was Charlie.

"What's up, homies?" Mark said walking into the room. It really was a party in here, I laughed inwardly. "What's wrong with Charlie? And why is there a funny smell in here? And who is the guy?"

"Charlie is being retarded, and the guy is her demon boyfriend, his name is Haden."

Mark nodded and gave Haden a once over. "You could use some body-wash. You smell."
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha, I had no idea what to call this chapter because so many things were in it.

IM SORRY for not updating!
But i typed this alllllll out for you!

COMMENT OR THERE WILL BE NO CHAPTER!
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWR

i love you :D