Status: FINISHED!

His Wicked Smile

***

"Fuck!" That....wasn't piss. Aw, shit.

I grabbed onto the granite counter in the kitchen. "Goddamnit! Someone get the fuck over here!"

Searing pain ripped through my abdomen. As if a knife was on the inside of me tearing up my body. Amel instantly was in front of me. She grabbed my arm and her car keys without saying a word at all. I sighed in relief as the contraction ceased. We walked out the door and into her car. I heard the back doors open and close as Mark and Charlie hopped in. I turned around and they both gave me reassuring smiles.

I fell back in my seat when Amel floored the damn car. Just at that moment another horrid pain came over me. I almost crushed her door handle as I ground my teeth together. It subsided and I leaned my head back. "Why does it hurt so goddamn much?"

"Because it's a freaking vampire. That's why?" Mark said.

Oh, great. I noticed that Damien was nowhere to be found. Nor was Haden. "Amel, where's Damien?"

"Good question. Let's just get you to the hospital." She pulled into a parking spot in front of a generic white hospital building. I waddled out to the front of the hospital when another fucking contraction came. I waited for a second for it to be over and let go of whatever I was holding onto. I looked up to see an old lady with a withered face looking down at her arm.

I'd broken it.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" Amel just shook her head and grabbed me and led me inside. Mark went up to the front desk to get me a doctor. I sat down in a waiting chair. Mark kept looking back over at me.

"Look, she's having a fucking baby!" He said.

"I'm sorry. There just isn't a room open right now." The receptionist said.

Amel leaned over, "If I had known you were going into labor today I would've flown you to the royal hospital." I nodded and broke the chair's arm.

"Don't you know who she is?!"

The receptionist looked over and stood up abruptly. "Oh! I'm sorry! I'll get a doctor."

She went into the door behind her desk. A few seconds later a few nurses came out and got me into a wheelchair. They wheeled me into a white room with a bed and a few ugly chairs.

"Just lay down and the doctor will be in in a few." I nodded and was helped into the bed by Amel and Charlie.

"Shiiiiiiiit!" I said as yet another contraction happened. "This fucking sucks![i/]"

Amel looked through a magazine that was in the room and Charlie and Mark sat in the chairs.

"Hey, look at this Wills! It's a picture of you!" She showed me the magazine and it was a picture of me.

"I look kinda fat....." I said.

"Eh, just your baby. That's all."

"That baby better be out today or I'll fucking murder it."

"AH FUCK!" I breathed heavily.

A man in a blue-green outfit came out. He was slipping his gloves on while he walked through the door, "Well, hello Miss Silver. I'm Dr. Gen and I'll be delivering you baby girl today." I nodded.
He put my legs up and Charlie and Mark moved out of the way. I looked at them.

"Sorry, we don't wanna see your vag." I rolled my eyes, but immediately squeezed them shut.

"Ugh."

"Willow, you're almost ready to go. Are you ready?" I nodded and looked at him.

"Ok, pu-.."

"WAIT! Wait! Wait wait wait." Damien ran into the room, he was wearing a black dress shirt and black pants.

"WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN!?"

He put his hands up in defense, "Woah, woah, I've been in business meetings all day. Sorry, babe." He came over and kissed me on the cheek.

"Push, Willow."

I pushed my lower abdomen. Hard. "Fuck you Damien! This is ALL YOUR FUCKING FAULT!"

He nodded and took my hand. Regardless of him being a fucking vampire I knew I'd break it.

"Ah. Fuck!"

Damien winced.

-----------------------------------------------

I panted, my face was sweaty and my entire body was tired and worn out. I could hear a faint whimper in the background. I looked up at Damien. I was so freaking tired.

"Yeah, go to sleep babe." I nodded. Lifting up my hand, I waved him over. He came close to me. I put my hand on his cheek and he pushed my hair away.

"Fuck you." I whispered. He smiled and laughed. I shut my eyes and fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I was like. Well. I need something out to satisfy you. And then I was like I'll write a lot
But i decided to make it short for the story's purpose.

http://www.explosm.net/comics/2086/

And I can't wait to see Vampires Suck.
HAHAHAHAHAH
Anything that mocks twilight makes me happy