Status: FINISHED!

His Wicked Smile

Holy Shit

I woke up as sunlight flooded in threw the dull white blinds in the hospital room. I stretched but immediately recoiled from my soreness down south.

"Mornin' dollface." Damien said entering the room with a newspaper and a hot cup of... well I assume it's blood. He came around my bedside and kissed my cheek. I looked at him.

"Where's my daughter?"

He sat down nonchalantly. "She's a baby vampire. Do you want to be killed on sight?"

I gave him a look. "I'm her mother, I'm sure she would be able to recognize me. Give me her. I want to see my baby."

"Our baby."

I rolled my eyes. If I just gave up six months to carry her, I wanted to see her. "I have every right to see her."

"Yes....you do. But that doesn't mean you should. She'll like eat your brains out."

"Ugh. When can I see her?" I sunk into my pillows.

"No idea. Never had a kid before." He sipped his drink and continued reading.

Exasperate, I gave up. I knew sooner or later I would be seeing her. With all that had happened in the past few days, tiny moments of silence and peace were a luxury.

However, I was too anxious.

"What now?"

He looked up, his black hair fell into his eyes. "What do you mean, what now?"

"With us. What now? What are we?"

Since it was cold outside, Damien had been wearing an overcoat, but he stood up now and took it off. He was wearing a loose shirt over some black jeans. He sat down on the edge of my bed. I could tell he felt extremely awkward. I'd set him up for that, personally, he needs to suffer, after what I just went through I think it's fair. "Um, well...I-I don't...I mean you have to stay around Evelyn, I'm not just going to get rid of you Willow. I wouldn't-couldn't do that."

I studied his face, his eyes bore into me. "That doesn't answer my other question."

"Well, you know ho--"

"Hello, hello, hello! Good morning! Look who we've brought!" Overly excited, a nurse in blue scrubs walked in. In her arms was a bundle of purple fabric. "She's perfectly safe and fed now, she'll just need mother's love and care."

That bundle was my girl. Finally, I get to finally see her. My baby, the daughter I have been waiting for, even if she wasn't by choice I would never regret her existence. The nurse walked over to me and handed me her.

"Why is she in purple and not pink for a girl like usual?"

"She's royal. That's why. Duh."

Evelyn was looking around at everything when the nurse gave her to me. She had a soft tuft of black hair, and green eyes. Her eyes however were both completely green. She had pink lips and pale skin. "She looks like her dad."

" 'Her dad.'" Damien smiled. "I'm a dad."

"I'm a mom."

She smiled a little at me. That's when I noticed it. Two tiny white sharp points in her gums. "She has fangs?" I looked up at Damien who was standing over me.

"Of course. She's full vampire."

-------------------------------------------------

The baby fat had gone as quickly as it had come. I set Evelyn down in the crib made or marble. Of course, Damien would have a freaking marble crib. Damn rich people. I threw on an oversized t-shirt and some leggings.

Heading downstairs I heard Damien's voice come through the hallway. "Okay, I guess. Tomorrow. Awesome."

"What's up?"

"Hey Wills. Wanna marry me?"

What. The. Fuck?
♠ ♠ ♠
SO FUCKING SORRY

I get on and im like oh hey story. should i write?
and then im like nah ill just read.

i have the next one prewritten so in order for your little minds to obtain that you;ll have to give me some support and persuasion

-caroline