Status: FINISHED!

His Wicked Smile

Like Nothin'

"So this is it, huh?" I dropped my suitcase to the floor and sat down on the hotel room's bed.

"Yep." Damien popped his lips on the 'p'.

I ran my hand over the cool white duvet comforter. "They don't expect us to have another kid right?"

He laughed, turning around and standing me up. I looked into his green eyes. His black hair falling in short waves around his head. He had his hands lightly gripping my upper arms.

It was dark outside, as it was supposed to be at midnight. The moon counteracted the nightfall in it's clean cut crescent shape. The slight breeze played with the curtains of the hotel room. A contemporary room with white furniture, black walls and red accents.

Damien's handsome face looked back at me. This was how I liked him to be, this is how I liked us to be. The quiet took over us and Damien leaned his head down and connected our lips. I tilted my head up to put myself more into the kiss. There it was again, that magical sensation that made my body heat up and my stomach turn flips.

He pulled away and smiled, "Not unless you want to."

"Ugh." I pushed his body away from me. "You're retarded," I walked away from him and went to open balcony overlooking Paris.

"Why are we here again?"

There was nothing wrong with Paris. It's just that with all the pride the vampire and the other realm have, I was surprised that Damien sent us here to the mortal world.

"Because, I didn't feel like dealing with all the paparazzi. Also, I wanted a break."

"A break? You're a vampire prince. What break could you possibly need?"

"I'm a king, loser."

"That doesn't answer the question, moron."

"I don't have to answer to you, lame-O."

"Lame-O?"

"You didn't give me enough time for a comeback!"

Suddenly, I realized how close we were. I could feel his cold breath on my lips.

Then the tingling came again. I leaned away from the kiss. "Why do I keep feeling that?"

"Uhm. I don't know?" I could tell I was making this awkward for him.

"You know, that crazy tingle that runs through myself when I kiss you or even touch you sometimes."I went and sat down on the bed again, the moonlight shone in from the balcony making the room seem a little less dark. "It makes my stomach hurt a bit and I just feel weird. I mean, yeah I've gotten the little cutesy butterflies before with guys, but you, you're something new. It's not butterflies, it's like...." I was at a loss for words.

"Bats?"

"That's not true." I looked at him, "I'm not stupid."

"I know, I like messing with you." Damien smiled.

"You're a jerk."

"Ahh," He said pulling me closer to him and laying us on the bed. "But, you like it."

"Hmm, I guess. Yes, I do."

After a few moments of silence he spoke,"You know I feel the same way."

"You like being a jerk?"

"No, about when we kiss."

"Oh, well that's good. Guess I'm not alone in that aspect then."

"You know what it is, right?"

"What?" I turned my head toward him.

"Infatuation. Euphoria."

"No shit."

He re-situated himself, "Just saying."

"Are you saying you're infatuated with me?"

"Maybe."

"Well I know you like me. But what are we? High schoolers?"

"No."

"Yet, you're infatuated with me?"

"Yes."

"Do you..... I don't know? Love me?"

"Yes."

"Oh."

"Yeah. Have been for a little while now."

"So, did you really need this marriage?"

"Yeah. But you being the woman just came as a plus to me."

"I see, I think you should know something though..."

"What?"

"I love you too."
♠ ♠ ♠
Short. Filled.

For Ginger Dearest.

So, there seems to be a trend with people NOT reading through the story enough so that they don't understand what's going on.

That pisses me off.

Read through then comment on it. You can't give yourself fake arguments when they are disproven in the actual story that you were too lazy to read.

Get your facts straight

Love Ya