Status: FINISHED!

His Wicked Smile

Exile

Since we got back from our trip to Paris, things had been positively hectic. First, I was given ground rules on caring for my vampire daughter.
1) I wasn't allowed to breast feed her.
2) I wasn't allowed to be with her when she was hungry.
3) I wasn't allowed to be near her on my period.
4) She had to be in the care of a nanny most of the time.

It was killing me. I carried her in my freaking abdomen and this is what I get? Damn vampires. Damien had been taking care of his new seat on the throne incessantly. He was always holed up in his office doing paperwork. I'd had to be present for every throne room requiring situation.

If Damien was meeting with someone, I had to be there. It wasn't so bad, really. It at least gave me something to do.

I was playing subconsciously with Evalyn's small fingers while watching TV. She opened her mouth to try and eat my fingers, I quickly pulled away. Apparently, vampire children are born with their fangs fully developed. I gave her to Marissa the nanny.

Needless to say, I despised Marissa. She was a vampire so she was able to calm Evalyn down when she got hungry. Damien said that she'd only be here for a few years until Evalyn can control herself.

I walked briskly out of the room, I couldn't stand Marissa. She was a bitch and a half to be around. I passed Damien's office to see if he was working in there, which he was. I sighed, and continued to walk aimlessly around the castle.

After Damien and I had admitted that we did indeed love each other, the love aspect of my life was much better than before. It felt right to stand next to him when we were doing press conferences or dealing with issues.

I looked around at where I was, the hallway was familiar. I turned around to see the portrait most special to me.

-------------------------------------------

"Hey Alria." I said sitting down at her small table. She was making tea again, and outstretching her arm she offered me some. "Yeah sure."

"How's everything?"

"Fine, fine. Hectic, but fine. The baby is good, my relationship with Damien is good. The throne is good. It's all well." She nodded silently, something was up with her. I could definitely tell. Alria seemed off, she was unfocused and her face seemed more aged. Her hair was down and disheveled.

"That's very good, dear." She nodded.

"Alria, what's wrong?"

Her head snapped towards me. I must have cut her away from her thoughts. "I'm sorry, Willow. I've just," She sighed. "My purpose here has been served."

"You're purpose?" I asked.

"You. You were my purpose, I came into being many ages ago when vampires first were created. I've been here, waiting all this time for you. I'd known exactly what you would look like, how you'd act, your....situation. I was supposed to help you through this stage in your life and aid you in Damien and your's relationship. I'm done." She smiled happily.

"Alria..."

"Don't miss me, dear. I'll be in your memory forever. Don't worry. Life goes on." She stood up.

My eyes were prickling with tears as I stood to embrace her. "I'll miss you."

"Good-bye, Willow." She pushed me out of the house and I walked away on the stone path.

Once out of the frame, I turned around. On the canvas was a new picture, Alria was smiling down at me from the brushstrokes. I smiled and walked away.

------------------------------

"Again?" One of the butlers came to escort me to the throne room. I'd been put into a regal corset and skirt with my crown on. "These are starting to become really annoying."

I walked to the throne in the white marble room. A long black velvet carpet made its way up to our seats.

Damien gave me a look as I sat down, "Apparently something big happened today."

I was about to respond when Damien's advisor stepped out of the crowd that had gathered in the room. "Today, your majesties, you will be deciding on the future of the water system. It has been in decline for a decade now and thin-..."

"Have it redone, we won't have dirty water." Damien said, sitting up straight.

"Right away sir. Also, today we have a most interesting case of treason."

"Treason?" I asked.

Two guards brought in a struggling man and woman, obviously the two were vampires. Behind them escorted by another two guards was a blonde female vampire. Strail. This must be her parents. The Ferenelli's.

The advisor spoke, "The Ferenelli family is called here today because they are guilty of treason against the throne."

"What exactly was their crime?" Damien asked.

"Plotting to kill the Queen and overthrow you, my Lord."

I sighed. That cunt.

"I'm not going to have a human have rule over me. She should be killed, nothing but a mere mortal." The blonde whore said. "A bitch-ass-whore fucking a vampire gets to be on the throne over my family, whom are dukes? What the hell is that? She knows nothing of our kingdom, she's an ignorant fool."

Damien was furious, as was I. The words came flowing out of my mouth before I could even process what I was saying, "You're the ignorant bitch, you blonde whore." I stood and made my way down the steps over to her. "You just want my husband's dick and the throne. Are those your lifetime wishes? Sorry, cunt, you can't have them." I slapped her in the face and she lashed out, only to be yanked back by the guards. I walked back to my seat and turned around.

I narrowed my eyes at her. "Exile."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey I love that I'm updating a lot