Status: FINISHED!

His Wicked Smile

Don't Matter To Me

"Heard the Ferenelli's got attacked by some rogue vamps."

I laughed, "Sweet. Finally rid of that horrible bitch."

Damien smiled. A few weeks had gone by since I exiled Strail and her family from this kingdom, ever since the press has been hot on my ass. It was a hell of a thing to deal with so I stayed within the castle. Busy as always, the kingdom was beginning it's journey on reassembling itself.

Charlie was going to come over with her demon thing, Haden. I didn't particularly like the fact that my best friend was dating someone that was the spawn of Satan.

"That's not very nice, babe." He said plopping down beside me on the couch. My arms were crossed over my chest resembling a small child pouting. Ass-face Marissa had my daughter again which set me off into a wretched mood.

I scowled, "Get out of my head, babe." I mocked his voice. "He's totally evil."

"I don't know, I know some very nice and polite demons."

"Are they immortal? Demons, I mean."

"Yeah, so? I am, too."

"See? They can't be together. I'm not letting her be anything but human. She's too innocent. She'll be all tainted and.... devil-y. She's not going to be any un-dead freak."

He raised an eyebrow at me. "Un-dead freak. huh?"

"You know I didn't mean it like that."

"But you did," He looked at me. He was masking his emotions, not that I was a good reader of them or anything, but I couldn't see anything in his gaze. "I thought... nevermind."

"Damien, don't do that. Come on! You know I was just being impulsive and angry."

He gave me no answer instead just stared straight ahead. Vampires, just have to be so damn moody.

"Damien." He continued to stare.

"Babe......" Nothing.

I stood, instead of walking out I climbed on top oh his lap, straddling his waist. He stared through me, unblinking. Of course, he didn't need to blink, no, he's a vampire. I ran my hands up his neck to his face. I leaned in and before kissing his cold stony lips I put my forehead to his.

I was taunting him. Before I knew it, his hands where around my waist and I was on the couch.

"You suck."

He kissed me and I smiled. "Maybe I do." My mouth moved against his and he moved his lips from my mouth to my jaw. Then down my neck, and he sucked on my collarbone. Damien migrated up to just under my ear, where it connected with my jaw and kissed it. I moaned slightly as he had gotten my weak spot.

He moved back down to my neck and slowly sunk his teeth into my flesh. I gasped, pain and pleasure shot like a pistol through my body. I could feel my blood being drawn to the wound from all over, but it felt so good.

He licked the wound and i presumed it had ceased bleeding.

I realized I had been arching my back into his stomach and I relaxed on the couch.

My eyes widened and I tensed, "Did you just....?"

"No, that goes differently."

I relaxed again. "Do you think we should?"

"The castle is really big. None of the maids will notice."

"But if they do, they'll blab and then the media will be like 'blah blah blah, King and Queen get it on in bed'." I did a nasally voice.

"Oh well, I don't care."

I grinned, "Upstairs?"
♠ ♠ ♠
I just wanted to give you fair warning

Goes Out To:

solastyear
mel4u
Sailor Miranda
Hannah. Mariee
s m i l e;
The Queen of Hell
Never Looking Back
MusicMadness
lil_angel666
shootingstar_
Forget.The.World
Rajeeya
Butterflysmile
choirgirlx3
ViciousLiesAndAlibis
littlemozart
And
turducken. -I've really thought about how I can change up my story to better its logic. I think I may revise much of its language and beginning chapters. I really will. Thanks for all your help :)