Status: FINISHED!

His Wicked Smile

Dream

".....I have to become king...."
...
A slight awkward silence falls between the two of us.
Then:

"Well, that's just fucking great isn't it?" I threw my hands up and started to pace my room. "Oh, just fucking lovely. First I find out that I'm prematurely pregnant. Second, I get to be pregnant with a disgusting freak's kid. And fucking third, you stay here and just enjoy yourself don't you? While I'm sitting here getting fatter by the second. Oh! And while I'm at it lets just throw this one in there, you're a fucking prince!"

"Look, just calm down, don't panic, it'll b-"

"Panic? You haven't even seen panic!"

I paced faster. This is crazy, I don't need this. Why? At least if he was human! Why ME?
I broke down crying again. Great, shows my insecurities. I couldn't even see as it was dark anyway, but my tears were running hot and fast down my face. I fell to the floor, but before I even hit it I was back on my bed and Damien was making a sad attempt at holding and comforting me. I cried and gritted my teeth thinking that this wouldn't be happening if I'd never gone with Charlie.

Damien sat there awkwardly holding me while i sobbed. Finally, my tears ceased and I looked at my clock, bright green numbers glared back at me:

2:48

I need sleep....

--------------------
Damien's POV
--------------------

I watched her fall asleep after her little episode. I sighed, at least she's a pretty one. I wonder if I should take her now, then I wouldn't have to deal with her later. I went around her room in search of a suitcase, to no avail did I find one. Oh well...

I picked her up bridle-style and carried her out onto her balcony. I muttered the incantation to get back to my realm.

I looked down at her sleeping form in my arms, I wonder what she's dreaming of. You see, I can read minds but hers takes a bit of effort. I close my eyes and make my mind one with hers, but protecting my mind from inspections.

My eyesight becomes clouded with a black mist for a few seconds, then it clears away landing me in a bright meadow. An echoing laugh is heard, it is high and childish. The moon hangs overhead and it looks so surreal like in my Realm.

I narrow my eyes to look ahead for any sign of her. Two shadowy figures look like they are dancing around. I sped* to where the figures were. I recognized the overjoyed face of Willow and there was another girl who I didn't know.

"Charlie! I can't believe I'm 21!"

"I know dude its so cool!"

"And since you're 22, I think you know what this means!"

Her face changed to a dumb look...."What?"

"We go to a bar and get drunk!"

Willow's face had a sly grin while saying that. Mixes of color whirled around me and I was sent flying around to a dark alley.

Then I saw myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry
Its still short
but im getting there :D
By the way, have you ever read Your Starless Eyes Remain
its rad

serisoulsy
and the stuff by mel4u
her stories are addicting man

Viral