Status: FINISHED!

His Wicked Smile

Blooding

I was about to take her into the shadows of the alley, when I realized that it might not be the best to stick around. Plus, I needed to hurry and get her to my palace.

The white fog surrounded my mind again fully engulfing my thoughts. When I was out of her mind and back into reality I realized that I was standing around like an idiot in the front courtyard of my Realm.

The sun would be coming up soon so it's best to be getting inside. I walked up to my room and laid her gently on the bed.

Then there was an intake of breath.

----------------
Willow
----------------

The horrific night was happening all over again. He left me there in the darkness and my dream faded as I awoke with a start. I gasped. I started to cry again.

I rolled over onto the bed that I was laying on and sobbed into the sheets. Why do I keep crying? God, I'm such a wuss. Or maybe it's all these hormones. I feel like such a soap opera star. Haha.

After what seemed to be a few minutes I sniffled and assessd myself. Sitting up I looked at my surroundings. No Dorothy, we are definatly not in Kansas anymore. It was too dark to see much. But I could make out a figure standing behind the only light source, a candle.

The figure stepped forward.

Damien.

Does he have to always be there at the worst times? Golly, it's already bad, but hey! Let's make it worse by throwing in a rapist!

"Are you done?"

I nodded my head. "Where am I?"

"In a palace..."

"Would you like to elaborate that?"

"My home, my room, my bed."

"And why am I here with none of my belongings?"

I'm not too mad about the fact that I was taken from my home, but no worries I've got it worked out.

His facial features flickered in the light.

"I was waiting for you to wake up for us to go back. Oh, but before," He moved around and sat next to where I was laying on the bed. "I have to Blood you."

Disgusting! That just sounds nasty, and I don't even know what it is!

I cleared my throat, "Eh?"

"Blooding; when a vampire marks another, human or not, as their own. A vampire who is not under a permitting spell will suffer a burning sensation or searing pain if they touch the Blooded being."

"And how do we go about doing this?"

"Well....Just roll with it." He moved toward me. The light was dim, but I could see his face.

His face got close to my neck and he slit open my skin right under my jawbone. I gasped and immediatly my hand shot up to the cut on impulse, but his hand grasped mine. He then made a cut in his palm and put it directly on my cut. It stung and he stayed like that muttering words under his breath.

Speaking of his breath, I could feel it hot on my skin. The position we were in was .... awkward.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha
yea
Mel told me to fnish this :D
u gotta check mel4u 's stuff
its the shit

Viral