Status: FINISHED!

His Wicked Smile

Amel

I'm not going to lie, the fact that a hot guy was on top of me.....well....I'm sure any of you would be a little (haha) ...eheheh...let's just say hormones are ranging inside me right now.

An odd feeling shot through my body emanating from my cut. It was as though His blood was flowing into my veins while mine was simultaneously flowing into his veins. Abruptly he pulled away his hand and I could tell that I was bleeding profusely.

I gasped in unbelief as he licked the cut.

"You..." I gasped trying to catch my breath that had somehow gotten away from me."..are disgusting."

"I'm perfectly normal." He said rolling off me and laying next to me. "We are now blooded, so I can always tell where you are by sensing your essence. You can too, but..." He sighed. "I don't know if I feel like telling you."

His smirk is so hot.

He chuckled.

Oh, that's hot too.

He erupted into a fit of laughter. I turned to look at him.

Woah, we are close.

"Excuse me Mr. Whateverthehellyournameisbecauseicantremember but what exactly are you laughing at?"

"Hmm? Oh you know.....Jus-"

BAM!

"DAMIEN, WHERE THE HELL ARE ME PANTS!???"

Damien started and quickly jumped off of the bed. "Oh um, Amel! They'r-"

"ARE YOU WEARING THEM?!?!? YOU FUCKING RETARD! GIVE ME MY DAMN PANTS BA- Oh hi! Are you Willow?"

In less then five seconds her expression had gone from furious to soft and friendly.

I half sat up. "Umm, yea?"

She walked over to me. "Let's go downstairs and have a cup." She grabbed my arm and pulled me off the bed. "Finally another girl in the house. I've been so bored lately! I mean for the past what? Hundred years? Yeah, I've been stuck here without another girl. Don't worry though I'm not some anti-social kid. But it's hard making friends while being a vampire. I go to school on and off though so I've always got a guy, but I usually have to erase their memories if I ever talk to them."

She sighed and sat down at the table which we had somehow gotten to. I was too interested in her rambling to check my surroundings.

I sat down at the table, which was more of a booth-type thing. So actually I slid in, but whatever. I had no idea where Damien was, or why he was laughing for that matter.

"And I have vampire friends, but it's hard to talk to them because most are real private in their outside world matters or bitches,and I know you're not like that. But now that I have you, we can hang out and be friends! " She said as she got me a glass of hot chocolate. And then continued:

"And you're pregnant!! So we're going to be so bust for the next seven months! This is going to be such a blast! And we're going to have to go shopping for clothes."

"I have clothes, it's just Damien hasn't let me back to go get them. I don't really think he ever will. But yeah, I think I'm going to have to have someone to talk to with my pregnancy and doctors appointments and stuff. " I said and took a sip of my drink.

"So.. what do want to do tonight? Let's have a movie night!" She glanced at the clock, "It's 5:30 I'm going to go get some food for you. She grabbed a set of keys that were on the counter and headed out the kitchen door.

I sighed and looked at my reflection in the granite of the table. I wasn't alone.

"I miss my friend Charlie, Damien, and my boyfriend." I didn't know if he's even my boyfriend at all still.

"Well if you go visit them do you want to fake your death or disappear forever and not have to go through the trouble of doing that shit?"

"What?" I looked at his reflection. Another sigh. "Disappear forever...I guess."
♠ ♠ ♠
Yea... this one is kinda a roller coaster
from awkward and hormonal to happy and energetic (amel's intro) and then to depressing

yea
i might update again tonight ya'll so :DDDyay!

Viral
HAPY TURKEY DAY
this is my gift :D