Status: FINISHED!

His Wicked Smile

Thoughts

I looked up at him. "Can we go tomorrow?"

His expression turned apologetic. "Sure."

---------------
DAMEIN
---------------

She looked up at me with those beautiful eyes of hers and spoke in a sad voice. "Can we go tomorrow?"

Her face was irresistible, I couldn't say no. "Sure."

I turned around. "Come on, I'm sure you are tired. Let's go. You look like you could use some sleep."

She sighed and got up. I led her through the halls and past doors and things. We past a large double door leading to the library.

"Wait!"

I turned.

"What?"

"What's in there?"

"The library. Come on."

She reluctantly followed. I led her to my room and she ran and jumped on my bed.
She mumbled something about the bed being oh-so-nice. She got comfy under my covers. I think this is the perfect time to develop feelings between us two. Seeing as sooner or later she might have the possibility of being my queen. That is....if I choose her or a vampire.

If not then she becomes one of my servants.

-----------
Willow
-----------

I actually WAS exhausted. I laid down on the soft bed. Already sleep was tugging at me from all directions. But it wouldn't fully come.

What was Damien laughing at earlier? And what was that thing about seven months? Shouldn't it be nine? I sighed mentally.

With this baby in my tummy I know I'm going to be really hormonal and have constant mood swings...or is it different with a vampire's baby? And Damien said I needed his blood. So, when will I need it exactly?

You know, I think that Damien and I could be acquaintances one day. Or maybe slight friends. And what happens to me after I have this kid? Maybe I can break for it , and head back to my home. Or will he kill me and I'd never be able to see my kid.

Yes, I am considering this as my kid.

Another mental sigh.

I felt HIS arms around me I tensed. I don't know about this. Having a vampire this close to me. I wriggled, trying to get out of his hold. His grip never failed and I was stuck. I might as well just....sleep....

----------------
Next Day
----------------

I was wearing http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=4884952

They were some of Amel's clothes.

Out the door we headed.
♠ ♠ ♠
first time using links :D

Viral