Seal It With A Kiss

Fight

I looked away feeling sick and dizzy. Tears pricked my eyes at my brothers painfilled yelps. Stitches sounded painful. Frank made them look so cool and awesome, Mikey made them sound painful and awful. Mom was still watching, but I had to eventually leave the room. I stood against the wall of the corridor, shivering in the cold of the halls. The window oppsite was open, which was not helping the cold wind blowing on my bare arms. I looked out of the window to the ground one floor below, and frowned. Those guys seem to be a bit old to be playing with that little kid.

There not playing dumb ass.

No, they wouldn't beat up a little kid like that would they?

It's not a little kid jack ass! It's Frank!

My eyes widened and I rushed down to the bottom floor and out into the parking lot. The guys about my age saw me coming and ran. I felt so sorry for the small, insignificant little Frankie curled up on the floor, trembling in fear. Once he realised the blows to his little body had stopped, he dared to peek through his arms. Once he saw it was only me, he uncurled himself and examinined the parts of his body that were exposed. I wrapped my arms around him and helped him to his feet. He was shakey, he had to lean on me for a while before he found his feet again. His eyes were already blacking and his lip was bleeding, but his arms sustained the worst of the blows to his face and head.

"Frank, what the hell was that about?" He sighed and winced while trying to walk towards the hospital.

"I just came to see if Mikey was okay. All those guys are from our school." I turned back to see the group of guys hanging about outside a shop at the end of the road. I helped him into the entrance but we were stopped before we reached the elevator.

"I saw what just happened, is he okay?" A talk, dark doctor asked in a spanish accent, nodding to Frank. Frank nodded and pulled himself away, trying his very best to walk himself and prove to the doctor he was in fact okay.

Taking the elevator back upto the stitching room and waited outside with Frank. I watched the little bit of blood dribble down his chin and pulled him closer. I held him still with one hand and wiped the blood away with my other. He avoided eye contact with me and stared at the dog tag hanging around my neck.

Once the blood had gone from his bruising lips, I smiled and let him go. He sighed and watched carefully out of the window at the crowd outside that had ganged up on him. Would could see them laughing and using eachother to immitate what had just happened. A single tear fell from Frank's eye but it was enough to concern me to the max. I whispered his name and reached out, but he turned away from me.

"They don't even care. They don't even feel guilty Gerard. I'm sick of this. I'm transfering." I gasped and spun him around to face me.

"You can't. You can't leave Mikey, your his best friend. He needs you, you need him. Stick around us at school, I'd protect you Frank, I wouldn't let them hurt you."

"Thanks Gerard, but I wouldn't want you to get involved too."

I shook my head sorrowfully, he was just a boy, and already his life was hell. I wish he'd told us before.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know I don't update much, but it's only cause I have a really hard year at school ahead of me. I'm sorry guys. Comment?
Love yous! xx