Seal It With A Kiss

Jared

"If you could though, would you?"

"No! He's my brother Jared, it's gross."

"Fair enough. You should push your hair back like that. It's hot." He pushed my greasy black hair back a little and smiled kinda sweetly at me.

"Are you sure your not even a little gay? Your rather touchy feely."

"Meh, not totally gay. Kinda curious though, aren't you?" He moved onto his knees and crawled slowly towards me. I had to admit, Jared was pretty hot, and the look on his face was really making my heart pound.

"A little." I'm not telling him I'm gay.

He was only centimeters away when he lent me back and then pressed his lips to mine. So soft. I actually really liked it. He was gentle and sweet, but also quite passionate. I let my hand rest on the side of his neck while letting his tongue explore my mouth. He pulled away a little breathless, smiled and kissed my cheek before sitting back in his original position, continuing the conversation about my sexuality.

"So, you gay now?" He grinned playfully. I grinned back and threw a piece of killer grass at him.

"I knew it. Oh dear Lord I knew it. Your both douche bags. I had suspicions that it was only Gee, but no, it has to be Leto as well. Am I the only straight one here?" We grinned at Ray as he joined our, now triangle.

"Give it time my dear Helmut Von Raypuff. We'll change your mind." I winked in a rather raunchy yet jokey way.

"I saw the kiss guys. I'm definitely straight."

"What you saying about my kissing skills?" We just laughed. We all knew Ray was straight. He was just so...macho.

Where as me and Jared, rather fem.

"I think you two should get together actually. Quite a cute couple, and, as an opposing straight guy, a pretty hot looking kiss. The girls would be all over you...well the nice ones."

Jared climbed onto my lap, his legs either side of my waist and his hands on my neck. Surely he could feel my throbbing pulse.

"Well Helmut, who says we're not." He kissed my neck with very soft, pale pink lips.

"Well the look on Gerard's face and the bulge in his cargos gives it a very novice, unexpected look."

I flushed a fiery red. Was it really that noticeable. At least Jared didn't mind, but him grinding against me was helping nothing.

"Come back to my place?" His voice tickled my ear and I nodded slowly. Took some time, there was no blood in my head.

Ray made gagging sounds and said his goodbyes. He also reminded us to keep whatever happened in the next few hours to ourselves. He certainly didn't want his two best friends going into any detail. Thought nobody said anything would actually happen anyway.

I was starting to think Jared had flawless features. His lips were pale and soft, his skin was soft and perfect and his hair looked as soft as it was shiny. He grabbed my hand with a firm gentleness and pulled me back towards his place. Somewhere I was already very familiar with. His Grey brick walls were filled in with a creamy yellow cement. His windows were stained at the bottom from wet mountain dog nose prints. His large wooden door creaked open and his huge dog welcomed us lazily.

"No-ones home, so you can leave your shoes on." He winked back a me at our inside joke. Whenever his mum's in and we have shoes on, she'll go red in the face, shake and tremble and scream bloody murder until your running down the street in absolute terror. I kicked my shoes off anyway in fear of her returning home and scaring me out. I followed him upstairs followed by his massive dog plodding along behind us.

His room was like a war zone. Dirty tissues,No question about what happened there, dirty clothes, both clean and dirty DVD's lay strewn around. I rolled my eyes and made a dive for the clothes strewn bed. I lay on my back and spread out, making myself at home on his familiar blankets. He dived beside me and lay beside me, his head lolling to one side on my shoulder.

"You've probably guessed by now, but I quite like you Gerard Arthur Way." He said it so casually I almost had to question myself as to whether he'd actually said it. I looked down at his big blue eyes that were smiling into mine.

"I'm not gonna lie and say I like you back, but you are pretty hot." He smirked and I was glad that it satisfied him. He rolled over and crawled on top of me. I willingly pressed my lips to his and slowly allowed our mouths to open and close in sync. His tongue began to slip into my mouth and his hands wound their way up my shirt and across my stomach and chest. Before I knew it, our shirts were added to the pile of clothes already on his bedroom floor. Things were getting pretty heated as our chests rubbed together along with our jean-ed crotches.

I moaned and raised my hips against his, crashing our crotches together once again. My eyes fell closed and my hands gripped his butt, pulling him closer to me. His head dropped down and his eyes raised to mine with a smirk on his face. He flipped us round and landed me on top, still grinding and sucking and biting on his neck. While he was laid on his back, his hand traveled down between us to my jeans button, skillfully opening it. My heart skipped a beat as he sat up, forcing me onto my knees. He forced me to stand up and pushed me against the wall, his headboard against the back of my knees. He finished removing my jeans and let them be reunited with my shirt. His tongue traced the bulge in my boxers with added pressure, making my knees go weak and erection throb.

He used his teeth to drag my boxers down my thighs and round my ankles and off, leaving my fully exposed to his hot breath that made my balls tingle. His fingernails dragged up my thighs, leaving long, stinging cuts up my legs, but everything added to the pleasure I was feeling. He pressed my thighs against the wall and finally took me in his mouth. I moaned loudly at the pressure his strong sucking sensation was creating. His hot, wet tongue circled me as he took me deeper and deeper down his throat. I was in ecstasy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment?
I'm keeping this up for Becky, and even sheeeeee's not commenting. Even though I took the time up to write this story. Stayed up till -checks time- five past one to write this. (That's a hint)
xoxo