Seal It With A Kiss

School Day

"Now, we all know that the square root of pie is don't we? And so the equation..." My thoughts drifted away into the clouds and I let my head fall onto my arm, closing my eyes. Ray sat beside me at the back of the room, the heater fixed to the wall keeping me warm in our cold and dark maths class room. I sighed and let my brothers face fill my imagination. His poked out tongue, I could imagine it running up and down my...

"Mr. Way!" The cold, monotone voice pulled me back to earth, and the throbbing erection between my legs was obvious in my loose pants. I looked up at him, not lifting my head, just my eyes.

"If you think that you can sleep in my class room, you must know the answer to the equation. So come up to the front and teach my class for me." I sighed and shook my head. Everyone in class had turned to look at me, but I was used to that now, the teacher tended to pick on me a lot.

"No sir. I don't know the stupid answer to the stupid question and I don't want to teach your stupid class." Ray nudged me hard under the desk for the back chat. His sudden embarrassing acknowledgment of my existence was forced the blood from my crotch to my face and helped me go down.

"I will not accept backchat from my students! I do not want you in my room. Go and ask Miss Coleridge if you can reside in her classroom for the remainder of this period." He droned at me. I packed my bags, feeling relieved to have been excused and stood up, a clever comeback entering my head. Ah well, I was already being kicked out.

"I knew you were on your period sir, you showed all the tell tale signs. Let me know when it's over so I can come back here okay?" I got out quickly as I saw the blood rising to his face in anger. I chuckled to myself as I trotted happily down the corridor, enjoying the solitude. I reached the stairwell and took it two at a time, searching out Miss Coleridge's room in the English department. As I reached the room I was looking for, I knocked once and pushed the door open.

"Again Mr. Way?" She said with a sigh. I nodded proudly and she nodded over to my usual seat that I was asked to sit at. That's when I realized... this was Mikey and Frank's class. Frank smirked when I caught his eye, and Mikey grinned away to himself. I took my usual seat behind them both and stared at the back of Mikey's head. I ignored the butterflies in my stomach as Miss Coleridge left to find my teacher and ask what I'd done this time, and Mikey turned to me.

"What now?" He grinned and I felt myself blush. Frank turned as well so they were both watching me.

"I told the teacher I didn't wanna teach his stupid class, so he said I was back chatting and to leave until the end of the period, I said I'd been suspicious of his periods the whole time and ran away." I smiled to myself proudly again as Mikey and Frank cheered quietly. I ruffled Mikey's hair, it was all soft... and smelled good.

They both asked the two kids to my left to switch seats so they could sit beside me, which they did so I ended up sitting beside Mikey.

"Your teacher wont mind?" I asked, watching my brother from the corner of my eye.

"No, don't be silly Gerard, she'll think I'm a good influence on you."

"Or that he's a bad influence on you" Frank added, most unhelpfully. I smirked at the idea and turned back to the front as Mikey's teacher walked back in.

"Mr Way, you're going to get yourself into a lot of trouble one day you know." I saw the ghost of a smile playing behind her red lips.

"I know miss, but I'm going to be rich and famous one day, so it doesn't matter about my grades."

"Good luck with that." I grinned at her, watching her dark brown hair blowing back behind her. Mikey and Frank stared at her like she was a five course meal, a hunger in their eyes. I rolled my eyes, feeling sickeningly jealous and grumbled to myself. I glanced back at her, trying to work out what they saw in her. Sure, so she was athletic, wore tight clothes, had slender legs and long, thick brown hair that rolled in perfect waves down her back, but that was no excuse. I scowled and kept nudging Mikey, trying to wind him up, but mostly just trying to get his attention. It back fired though when his hand dropped to the top of my thigh, and he squeezed. He did it to try and hurt me, but it took every ounce of will power I had left not to moan. The blood rushed to my crotch, and I'm sure it was obvious to Mikey, but he just smirked at me from the corner of his eye, and went back to listening to his teacher. I blushed and looked away, thinking about how badly I wanted his hand to go higher.

I glanced at him again, wanting him to kiss me again, still unsure as to weather he actually did in the first place. I looked at his lips, my eyebrows knitting together in a frown when my eyes swept across the painful looking scars on his lips from when I split them. I wanted to kiss them better, even though I knew they no longer hurt him. I couldn't help but like that it was shaped like an X across the right side of his lips, like the perfect target to kiss his lips.

I smiled to myself at that thought.

It wasn't long before the bell rang, and I could finally meet up with Ray and Jared to discuss tonight's events.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? Even if it's just to yell at me about how bad it is that I'm not updating enough. How about telling me what you want from this story, and I'll turn it into your ideas? =D