Fake as fake can be

Don't read unless warned

I want to tell you the story of what happened to Mikey and me. It really isn’t anything too interesting I mean we have been going out for a long time now. It must have been about a year ago. They had a very temporary manager due to the fact that Brian was sick. The guys name was Oliver and he was a dick. He would spend more of his time hanging onto me than actually helping the guys get through pre-planned shows. I was thankful that Oliver didn’t have to plan these. I would always just push him off before walking out of the room that we were in before. Mikey of course would always be in the room when Oliver did this and I just knew that he was holding in his anger. One day though he finally snapped also snapping our relationship. So that was what happened. Mikey actually was convinced that I had sex with Oliver’s ugly ass.

I glared at the door too the store that Mikey just walked into. It was Tuesday and both Kayla and Jackson were working today. Mikey was standing there scratching the back of his neck with dark sunglasses and a black beanie pulled over his now short hair. He also dyed it black and I was rather ecstatic because it made him look drop dead gorgeous. He walked over to the counter and I rolled my eyes before turning on my heal and walking into the backroom. I left the door open so that he realized that I was willing to talk to him. He walked in a few seconds later and took off his sunglasses. He looked tired and a little bit thinner. What a puss he was so freaking annoying.

“What do you want?” I asked and he shrugged his shoulders before turning back and shutting the door.

“I was a dumbass.” He stated first and I nodded before leaning my back on the wall.

“Great observation.” I stated dully before pulling my hair behind my ears.

“So Frank made a statement that you got men trying to win you over.” He stated casually and I shook my head.

“Frank is convinced that an employee wants me for my body.” I stated dully making him laugh.

“I wouldn’t blame them.” Mikey scoffed and I smiled before rolling my eyes.

“Stop trying to be cute. I told you already that you’re too sexy for that now.” I joked before shaking my head. What the hell are we doing? I thought we were fighting but here we are joking like nothing has happened in the past. “Hey stop that.” I pouted and he sighed before walking closer to me. He didn’t stop until he was right in front of me.

“I can’t help it I’ve missed my Care Bear.” I laughed before rolling my eyes. What Care Bear would I be? Mikey still hasn’t decided, but he was leaning towards Funshine.

“There you go with that cute thing again. It wins people over you know?” He nodded before bowing his head down so that he could look into my eyes.

“Did you know that you don’t have to try to be cute?” He stated seriously and I glared at him.

“Damn and sweet too. What did Gerard do give you sweet talk lessons 101?” I stated before looking away from him.

“Come on stop being that way.” I looked back at him and then the door opened. Jackson walked into the room making Mikey stand up and smile at him. Jackson glared at Mikey before looking over at me.

“Is everything okay back here?” Jackson asked me and I nodded before Mikey laughed.

“Why don’t you ask whether or not I was trying to rape her?” Mikey asked sounding gruff. I looked over at him before laughing. I placed a hand on his shoulder and he smiled before turning to look at me.

“Come by my house later we’ll talk then. After all this is my job I got left with.” I stated sternly and he nodded before pecking my cheek and walking towards the door. He whispered something to Jackson and I rolled my eyes before Jackson turned on his heel to follow him. I walked out of the back room quickly. I sighed in relief when I saw Mikey walk out of the store and Jackson continue on with his job. Sometimes I was curious why Jackson cared some much about some pretty stupid stuff.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is something that I felt needed to be done...