Help Me to Find Him as He Is Finding Me

Chapter 1

Marion Blake is a mere 17 year old girl who was born in Henderson, Nv. She is always seen sitting outside on a bench far from her home. Marion's parents August and Bill Blake had been involved in a very tragic accident. Neither of them were wearing their seatbelts when a drunk driver hit them head on. Instant death. Ever since the accident Marion had felt so alone, she knew no family to stay with so she lived alone in her parents house or 6 years.
Up until now, her 18th birthday only a month away, she had decided she wanted to find out more of her families past. She had found a site online that traced back centuries of families. As she searched her name it had occured to her that her dad once told herabout one of her greater uncles. He had described to her that he had medium length golden blonde hair that was in messy curls.

", Child o' mine. this uncle of yours is not as normal as you may think he is. He's eyes glistened a golden yellow and underneath were beautiful purple shadowing as if he hadn't slept in months. His skin was as pale as I had ever seen in my days." my father had described.
I had read about people like that, my father had descibed to me a vampire, and I believe there is such a magnifecint creature.
", Do not argue with me child, your uncle is dead. There are no such things as vampires. Don't let these silly things of yours fill your head. Sleep my dear. Dream."

I had found who I was searching for. His name was Jasper Hale. They say he died in the year 1843, but I don't believe it. He was last seen in Forks Washington.

", Hmm... looks like I have a road trip ahead of me."
♠ ♠ ♠
Well the stuff that started in the quotes was her future but once you get down to the end it switches up back to her present time. Just so you wont get confused.

Chapter 2 coming soon

COMMENTZ!!!!!!